Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Thats exactly my point...he already explained why he kept the heads. He stared at them so much that violence/zombies means nothing to him. He's basically trained himself to think that way. smh, he wasn't Hannibal Lecter before the zombie outbreak.

Nah. Your point is that he snapped after Michonne killed his already dead daughter...my point is that he snapped before that.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Nah. Your point is that he snapped after Michonne killed his already dead daughter...my point is that he snapped before that.

I guess I missed something b/c he did completely snap and go nuts when Michonne "killed" his daughter. THat was like the last piece of him that he wanted to hold onto from his past life...the same way Hershel did. It was already gone though.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
My bad, he was losing it before...I just remembered Michonne found his journal with nothing but scribbles in it :russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not really, he only kept the zombie heads so he would be desensitized to them and violence cuz he figures thats what it takes to survive. He really did snap when Michonne took out his daughter. Before Woodbury he was a regular family dude wit a job, not some psycho foaming at the mouth wit a bloody hatchet. I don't think he was crazy, just on a powertrip.

That is the story he told Andrea to cover up her seeing the heads but dude was collecting them like a freaky serial killer collects trophies. He was disturbed from day one that we were introduced to him, he is just not bothering to hide it as much now as he did when he was first introduced on the show.

And didn't he give Merle instructions to bring back Michonne's head when he sent them out to get her? That wasn't to help with his desensitization exercises...that was him showing his lunacy.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see the Governor's :duck: stories don't just mesmerize the residents of Woodbury... but they work on viewers of the show as well

:ohhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yea me neither, this show is becoming a pro at dragging out the fukk at what should be simple story lines

yeah they certainly like to stretch shyt out. and it didn't seem like they did this much in season 1.

this reminds me of the shyt true blood has been doing the last couple seasons. stretching shyt out just for no good reason.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My bad, he was losing it before...I just remembered Michonne found his journal with nothing but scribbles in it :russ:

I remember pausing my PS3 to see the journal. and that journal was a to-do list til you go to the last page which had a bunch of lines on it for some reason....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Now people are acting like the Governor lost it when Michonne murked his already dead disgusting flesh eating little princess and stabbed him in the eye?

:comeon:

He was collecting walkers and using them for entertainment.
The heads in the jars?
Who knows how many survivors he's killed like the military group over the course of the year.

He was a psycho way before the shyt that happened with Michonne.

And he tried to rape Maggie :deadrose: and he planned to take the prison soon as he found out that Ricks people cleared it. He also killed the national guard and sent Merle to kill michonne for no reason the guy isn't wound tight

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Walking Dead Gives ’Em What They Want - Hollywood Prospectus Blog - Grantland

Do you agree with bill Simmons that Rick sucks as an actor ? I think he's good not great just good :manny: and with Norman reedus I've always thought he could act this is just the perfect role for him to play . The country fried bad ass :winning:
haha, I just so happened to be listening to this podcast.

none of them are great actors, but they're fine. The writing can be pretty flat at times. But I think they over-criticized a lot of stuff. Most of the reason people watch Walking Dead is to just see what happens to all these characters we've seen through the seasons. They also criticize the governor for going from a gentleman to a crazy person but that's how he was in the comics :manny:

I do wish Walking Dead could've been made by HBO tho :to:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

none of them are great actors, but they're fine. The writing can be pretty flat at times. But I think they over-criticized a lot of stuff. Most of the reason people watch Walking Dead is to just see what happens to all these characters we've seen through the seasons. They also criticize the governor for going from a gentleman to a crazy person but that's how he was in the comics :manny:

HBO had a chance at the Walking Dead AND Mad Men but passed on both.

:smh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's mostly the writing but then again the comics aren't exactly filled with the best dialogue :manny:kirkman dialogue is better in invincible to me than twd. It's so serious 97% of the time