Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my prediction is rick, glenn, michone and either maggie or carl staying behind hiding in the higher ground and setting traps and the rest leave the prison. maybe they head to where morgan is and tell him whats going on and morgan comes to the rescue. maybe tyreese switches sides. i cant wait to see what happens. would love to see tyreese and morgan joining up with rick's crew and andrea and daryl coming back. maybe glenn and maggie dying cause im sick of their little love story.

my prediction is that when they go to war, cutty and his sister are gonna join rick against the woodbury army. you can already tell they aren't down with the program. Also andrea and milton's wimpy ass will join as well to take the governor out.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Lol @ all the nikkas on some "RIP to my boy Merle" and "Damn I hate it had to be him shyt"

Dude was a good character but damn LOL. Dude was a dirt bag racist who was about to turn the only good black character the show has produced so far over to the Governor.

fukk em' :pacspit:

I'm sayin. I was waiting for someone to off him since the t-dog days.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
only thing I dont like about this season is they are making the governor out as too much of a badass when he clearly wasn't presented that way in season one.
:sitdown: Okay Meryl said he killed 22 men when he met the Gov, imagine how many the Gov killed personally before meeting him? The Gov had heads in TV sets to entertain him, causally killed people with a smile a whistle and he was not bad ass?:rudy:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
That does kill the whole argument that the governor didn't snap til after Michonne killed his daughter
The guy had a room full of fish tanks with decapitated heads inside, clearly he was already crazy

Not really, he only kept the zombie heads so he would be desensitized to them and violence cuz he figures thats what it takes to survive. He really did snap when Michonne took out his daughter. Before Woodbury he was a regular family dude wit a job, not some psycho foaming at the mouth wit a bloody hatchet. I don't think he was crazy, just on a powertrip.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not really, he only kept the zombie heads so he would be desensitized to them and violence cuz he figures thats what it takes to survive. He really did snap when Michonne took out his daughter. Before Woodbury he was a regular family dude wit a job, not some psycho foaming at the mouth wit a bloody hatchet. I don't think he was crazy, just on a powertrip.

:shaq2: dude was pyscho before hand , look at ricks group, they have all pretty much been through the same situation he was been with loss of family and life and such and you dont see none of them keeping zombie heads, keeping dead turned children, hosting zombie fights etc , murdering innocent people who would help him ( remember the group of soldiers he took out just so they could take there guns, that was pre michone taking his kid head off )

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Not true. He kept the head of the dying solider whose crew they ambushed...this was before Michonne killed his daughter.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:shaq2: dude was pyscho before hand , look at ricks group, they have all pretty much been through the same situation he was been with loss of family and life and such and you dont see none of them keeping zombie heads, keeping dead turned children, hosting zombie fights etc , murdering innocent people who would help him ( remember the group of soldiers he took out just so they could take there guns, that was pre michone taking his kid head off )

- I already explained the zombie heads

- Keeping his zombie daughter around is no different than Hershel keeping his entire fam in the barn. Guess Hershel is psycho too?

- hosting zombie fights...the people of Woodbury demand entertainment. I think that reflects more on them than the Gov :whistle:

- murdering innocent people :russ: nobody is innocent in this new zombie world breh. ANYBODY can turn cold killer at any moment...look at Killa Carl. the theme of Walking Dead is humans are more dangerous than the zombies. If thats the case Rick is cold-blooded killer cuz he just drove past the hitch hiker who begged for help.

- you think a group of armed and heavily trained soldiers are gonna follow his lead? :comeon: they would've taken over Woodbury the moment he gave a speech. He was thinking about taking care of his people first.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Now people are acting like the Governor lost it when Michonne murked his already dead disgusting flesh eating little princess and stabbed him in the eye?

:comeon:

He was collecting walkers and using them for entertainment.
The heads in the jars?
Who knows how many survivors he's killed like the military group over the course of the year.

He was a psycho way before the shyt that happened with Michonne.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Not true. He kept the head of the dying solider whose crew they ambushed...this was before Michonne killed his daughter.

Thats exactly my point...he already explained why he kept the heads. He stared at them so much that violence/zombies means nothing to him. He's basically trained himself to think that way. :smh: he wasn't Hannibal Lecter before the zombie outbreak.