Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
4. Rick being in more scenes with his dead wife than his newborn baby

:deadrose:
Its been established from jump that Rick is the worst dad possible. Carl is basically raising himself and the baby is nonexistent. BTW this is the quietest baby in the history of mankind :laugh:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
who seen the andrea nude photos?
Laurie Holden has reportedly become the latest celebrity to fall victim to apparent leaked nude photos scandal. Highly personal and private photographs from her mobile phone were posted on several celebrity gossip websites yesterday.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
who seen the andrea nude photos?

Laurie Holden is like 45 years old...that is too damn old to be having naked pictures of yourself on your mobile phone. At a certain point in life some behavior needs to be left exclusively to the youngsters.
Now excuse me while I go find those pictures.:smugbiden:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
LOL, I was thinking the same thing about everyone hair. All the Black guys have fresh line ups. Rick and the other guys beards are freshly lined up. :heh: I was thinking there was no way everybody hair would be that neat in those conditions.

That niqqa Cuttie got a T-Liner in his survival kit.

I should know....I carried mines during Hurricane Sandy....

61181_4212173455851_975497080_n.jpg

:heh:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
LOL, I was thinking the same thing about everyone hair. All the Black guys have fresh line ups. Rick and the other guys beards are freshly lined up. :heh: I was thinking there was no way everybody hair would be that neat in those conditions.

Breh, when Shane buzzed his head in season 2...he had a perfect lineup. This dude was walking on a gimp ankle, left a man for dead, exhausted from out maneuvering walkers, goes to the bathroom and gives himself a perfect shape up :beli:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
My opinion on the finale:

Glenn catches a hot one and dies. The scene with the engagement ring/proposal sets it up IMO...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
My opinion on the finale:

Glenn catches a hot one and dies. The scene with the engagement ring/proposal sets it up IMO...

Glenn and Maggie's characters pretty much only fit into the story as a couple though. if the show loses that, it loses a major story arc. I hate to think about things like that, but it's hard to ignore

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
i know its a shytty gripe but it annoys me how all the grass is freshly cut. it's been a year of this shyt, who the fukk is cuttin all their lawns

When the Guvna came to shoot up the prison, the grass was like 2 feet high. Hershel laid down in it so he wouldn't get shot.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The comic Gov is too real for TV, on HBO that would pass but not on AMC, from the jump, they had to tone him down and still make him scary, in the comic, you knew he was not playing games from the jump.
Toned down or not, I think they did a pretty damn good job with him, IMHO

You get to see both sides of him from the very first episode he's in...the charismatic charmer who can get a zombie-free city built, who has the unwavering support of a community who is recovering from the shock of a zombie apocalypse...and the absolutely batshyt insane and sadistic side of him, who interrogates and murders wounded men, and keeps heads as trophies.

Morrissey also has a helluva knack for showing how The Governor is letting that evil come over him more and more...he used to be pretty good with the mercy act, now he's clearly annoyed by having to pretend, and lately doesn't even bother anymore.