Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Morgan theory makes no sense. How would he know about the zombie pit? He finds the pit, how does he know it belongs to Woodbury? I feel like they pretty much suggested it was Milton at the end of last episode... Morgan doesn't make sense and would be hard to logically write that into the story. But it ant like these writers are on point much anyways so some weird left field shyt like that might happen.

I still think it is Milton though. His skittish demeanor is the writer's attempt to throw us off so when he is apart of some gully shyt, it will be a suprise.

i don't believe in the morgan theory but it is plausible. rick told morgan where to find him if he ever wanted join them. morgan could have come across the zombie pit and set them on fire. it doesn't matter if they belonged to woodbury, morgan currently feels it's his duty to clear(burn) all zombies.

now if it were morgan, he would have found the prison by now since it's been days since the zombie pit burned. also morgan is listed on imdb as being in the season finale. although according to the actor who plays him, he has no idea why he's up there.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
from the 1st episode all the way till the group reaches the CDC compared to the last 2 seasons of the farm n prison, really does feel like 2 diff tv shows im watchin.

Show was so fast paced b4, sneakin around atlanta, stare downs wit da latino nurses the random zombie herds jumpin on em, if u missed 1 episode u really did miss alot,

Now its like everything is slowed down n we all really jus here waitin 2 see which of our favs r next to die.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Merle redeemed himself in my eyes with the stunt he pulled on this last episode. He went from a character I hated to one of my faves. :salute:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Merle redeemed himself in my eyes with the stunt he pulled on this last episode. He went from a character I hated to one of my faves. :salute:

my whole thing is it wasn't believable

merle knew gov better than any of them. he knew the gov wouldn't fall back just because he got michonne. i understand they did it all for the sake of good story telling but they could've did it a little better.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So since they haven't showed Lilly this whole season......

Who's gonna kill the Gov.?

&

How is the baby gonna die

Hammer

Banned
Daps
So since they haven't showed Lilly this whole season......

Who's gonna kill the Gov.?

&

How is the baby gonna die

who the hell is lilly?

my guess the baby will probably die while someone is holding it/running and gets shot, probably hershals ugly daughter nobody cares about

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
who the hell is lilly?

my guess the baby will probably die while someone is holding it/running and gets shot, probably hershals ugly daughter nobody cares about

She kills the Gov. after accidentally killing the baby by shooting Rick's wife in the back in the Comic. She's also in the Walking Dead video game

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She kills the Gov. after accidentally killing the baby by shooting Rick's wife in the back in the Comic. She's also in the Walking Dead video game

im going to assume the gov isnt dieing in the finale cause this rift will go into next season.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching the first season on AMC right now, first time since originally seeing the episode, so much damn better than now, plus it seems like Glenn was tougher. Some of this stuff I even forgot happened

SMh at Lori sleeping w/ her husband who she think is dead co-worker and friend when an zombie takeover is in effect. That would be the farthest thing from my mind

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Can someone make a gif of Merle in the car listenin to music and drinkin, with all the zombies sourroundin the car. Perfect Haters Gunna Hate/No fukks Given material

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mk8pwdnnkX1rqlqoto1_500.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Morgan theory makes no sense. How would he know about the zombie pit? He finds the pit, how does he know it belongs to Woodbury? I feel like they pretty much suggested it was Milton at the end of last episode... Morgan doesn't make sense and would be hard to logically write that into the story. But it ant like these writers are on point much anyways so some weird left field shyt like that might happen.

I still think it is Milton though. His skittish demeanor is the writer's attempt to throw us off so when he is apart of some gully shyt, it will be a suprise.

I thought it was very obvious that it was that geek that's the governor's peon that burned the zombie pit. I never even gave it a 2nd thoughtt.

as for this past week's episode:

It didn't take long to determine Merle was gonna die. he had no purpose. he wasn't accepted by woodbury or by rick's crew. so either he was gonna die or have to leave altogether. I knew darryl was gonna be the one that ended up finding him. didn't expect him to be a zombie. I thought he'd simply just be dead

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
only thing I dont like about this season is they are making the governor out as too much of a badass when he clearly wasn't presented that way in season one.