Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Some of you people are too nitpicky. Just watch the show or don't and/or stick with reading the comic. I"m entertained, thats all that matters I don't care about the small details

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Some of you people are too nitpicky. Just watch the show or don't and/or stick with reading the comic. I"m entertained, thats all that matters I don't care about the small details

You don't quite understand the point of a discussion board do you?

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The show ain't perfect but its entertaining. Its almost like watching an Awards Show while on Twitter, we eye-roll at damn near everything but still keep coming back for more. Pointing out the flaws is almost part of the fun in watching it. :lolbron:

Having said that, I'll give the Governor props over Rick in one way: He knows the value in having PEOPLE on his team. Since last season, Rick been on this "No new people" attitude, even if they prove to be non-threatening contributors (Prisoners, Michonne, Tyrese Crew, Back-Pack guy). The more people you have, the more hands/labor you can use to build safe community, hunt for food, protect group, etc. The Gov learned this early on, brainwashing his folks all while giving them chores to make his life more comfortable.

I understand the budget problems that creates tho, if you add everyone to Rick's group, you then gotta keep paying them as regular cast members.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
a whole season on the prison? :beli: time to wrap it up

:pachaha: they don't have HBO money bruh...last season they spent the entire time on the farm, this season the prison. I'm pretty sure after the finale they gonna be back on the road again.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
finally saw last nite's episode. yeah nice touchin end for merle, goin out tryin 2 redeem himself. michonne openin up a bit, yeah real nice couple scenes there.

but when da episode was over, i jus felt like i was ripped off, scammed or sumthin. Like its been 3 episodes now n dis story/plot has not moved. rick spent da day wit krazy morgan, then rick spent da day wit krazy gov, now rick spent da day thinkin bout givin up michonne, all ended in da same results, grab da guns from morgan we goin 2 war. leave da gov, tell his ppl we goin 2 war. tell his peeps da truth bout merle n michonne oh yeah guys we goin 2 war.
dis show gettin real ass cheap, wit they budgeting n scenes and slow playin ish. Then of course they gonna have a krazy ass battle da last show n then mind fukk us for months. its like choppin a hot dime piece, takin her out 3 times n she wearin next to nuthin but wont let u hit it till date 5. fukk dis bish
Exactly... I honestly felt the ending to each of those 3 episodes were pretty much the same...

The thing about this show is they definitely reward you for sticking through the bullshyt of the season so hopefully they don't skim on the budget for the finale...

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
my prediction is rick, glenn, michone and either maggie or carl staying behind hiding in the higher ground and setting traps and the rest leave the prison. maybe they head to where morgan is and tell him whats going on and morgan comes to the rescue. maybe tyreese switches sides. i cant wait to see what happens. would love to see tyreese and morgan joining up with rick's crew and andrea and daryl coming back. maybe glenn and maggie dying cause im sick of their little love story.

:whoa:

if they join up then that means 2 black ppl will die.

u already know AMC don't play that more than 1 main black person on the show at one time bullsh1t

U already seen what happened to T dog when that prison black dude came on the scene, then as soon as the prison black dude gets killed Michone joins the group, one black person at a time folks. This ain't B.E.T

:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: they don't have HBO money bruh...last season they spent the entire time on the farm, this season the prison. I'm pretty sure after the finale they gonna be back on the road again.

a whole season at the prison wouldn't have been bad if they followed the books. hell, 2 seasons at the prison could have worked if they did it right. you'd think there was only 1 room in the entire prison from the way its portrayed on the show

Daps
Reppin
St louis
someone on fb spoiled the ending for me, but it was a still very well done scene.

details
:smugfavre:

a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
How could Milton drive off the compound, when it was locked down, and nobody see him ?

And how do you know Martinez didn't run into Milton while the Gov was inside talking to Travis and his group ?

The same way the Gov can drive back into woodbury wit andrea all tied up and drag her into his torture room and no1 see.

Also the same way milton left to help andrea capture a walker b4.

Gettin a car is pretty easy, seems like every1 is jus hot wiring random cars in this show.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Exactly... I honestly felt the ending to each of those 3 episodes were pretty much the same...

The thing about this show is they definitely reward you for sticking through the bullshyt of the season so hopefully they don't skim on the budget for the finale...

i think the last 2 seasons i could jus watch the 1st and last episodes and not really miss much of the plot. yea i would miss a lil character developing, but wha does it really matter wha happened to glenn n maggie when most likely one of em is dying soon ne ways.

while a tv show like breakin bad, almost every episode advances the plot by huge portions, if u miss jus 1 episode ur lost on somethings.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
My prediction: Expect to see a lot of scenes and character development for Baby Judith Asskicker in the finale. May even hear her first words. She's not long for this world as I think a baby would drag down whatever plot they come up with for Season Four.

Hell, Rick has only been in ONE scene with that damn kid since she was born, he's been in more scenes with his supposedly dead wife! :mindblown:

Creator of scifi/action series OSIRIS. OsirisTheSeries.com Get Some.

vdhp.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
milton isnt about that life, theres no way he left woodbury and set those walkers on fire

its obvious it was morgan

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The Morgan theory makes no sense. How would he know about the zombie pit? He finds the pit, how does he know it belongs to Woodbury? I feel like they pretty much suggested it was Milton at the end of last episode... Morgan doesn't make sense and would be hard to logically write that into the story. But it ant like these writers are on point much anyways so some weird left field shyt like that might happen.

I still think it is Milton though. His skittish demeanor is the writer's attempt to throw us off so when he is apart of some gully shyt, it will be a suprise.