Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Is it me or killing zombies its mad easy now?

The humans have adjusted to living amongst them.

I don't get why people still want them to have such an impact as they once did when things first popped off.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw, props to michael rooker for his dive out of a moving car. dude is almost 60 yrs old and can move better than i can

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
My man Herschel literally watched 85% of his family get killed, saw his entire family farm burn down and had his leg chopped off while he was awake and under no anesthetic and all he needed was a stiff drink at an abandoned bar to get over it.

Andrea watched her beloved sister die AND had to re-kill her after turning into a zombie and all she needed was a cry and a gun cleaning to get over it.

Weeks after his wife dying, Rick is STILL seeing his Lori's ghost and talking to himself?!?! And he's supposed to be the leader?!?! :rudy:

If Carl ever dies he'll go off a small cabin and become Morgan I guess. Times like this I miss Shane, he made a lotta sense in hindsight. Imagine if he was around during this Woodberry beef?

Creator of scifi/action series OSIRIS. OsirisTheSeries.com Get Some.

vdhp.gif

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I not wrong, i know some of the more intelligent posters picked up that it is Morgan, why would Milton burn the zombies, the only thing he did was delay the attack, it didn't give Andrea a big head start nor did it provide much distraction when she ran, Morgan did it, watch that episode again, Rick told him that he was in trouble, he was out manned and out gunned and needed help, that hit Morgan when we saw Carl and gave him that speech.

Bro it was Milton, the last scene with Milton proved this already. As it was Martinez who discovered the burned zombies, he came back n told only the Gov. When Gov saw Miilton, Milton outted himself sayin wha a shame it was the zombies were all dead. how would fool know dis already, as no1 else knew?

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for those saying they will leave us hanging next week of course they will, all season finales do unless they haven't be renewed yet.

And it looks like they leave the prison before the governor shows up.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
My man Herschel literally watched 85% of his family get killed, saw his entire family farm burn down and had his leg chopped off while he was awake and under no anesthetic and all he needed was a stiff drink at an abandoned bar to get over it.

I think Herschel is only able to handle his shyt cuz he's very religious. He just prays to God and is done with it. Otherwise Michonne became a mute zombie-killing ninja. Rick is bat shyt crazy and can't tell left from right. Andrea is a whore machine that only fukks dudes that are borderline psycho:no:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
for those saying they will leave us hanging next week of course they will, all season finales do unless they haven't be renewed yet.

And it looks like they leave the prison before the governor shows up.

Don't you remember Merle saying how the governor could just take the high ground and pick them off?

What's to say ricks crew leaves, hides out, let's governor take his team to the prison and trap them there and pick them off

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Anyone felt a bit of catharsis seeing Ben get clapped in the neck and later eaten by zombie Merle? :guilty:
Man, I'm so slow on picking up shyt sometimes :snoop:

It's amidst a lot of action and all, but I not only didn't pick up that it was dude's kid:

pLfjWcg.gif

...but now you're telling me that's who zombie Merle was feasting on?

:damn:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Don't you remember Merle saying how the governor could just take the high ground and pick them off?

What's to say ricks crew leaves, hides out, let's governor take his team to the prison and trap them there and pick them off
:whoo: i was thinking this also, Rick and his team know that the Gov always gets to a spot early, bet they left beforehand and left the prison full of zombies and traps, then with the sniper rifles and Morgans .50 cal they going to lay waste to the Govs crew, that is the only way i can see 27 characters die.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Bro it was Milton, the last scene with Milton proved this already. As it was Martinez who discovered the burned zombies, he came back n told only the Gov. When Gov saw Miilton, Milton outted himself sayin wha a shame it was the zombies were all dead. how would fool know dis already, as no1 else knew?

How could Milton drive off the compound, when it was locked down, and nobody see him ?

And how do you know Martinez didn't run into Milton while the Gov was inside talking to Travis and his group ?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah when you are in a rush to get somewhere ON FOOT in a world filled with Zombies, the best thing to do is take the long way or a route you've never been on before. :shaq2:

yeah, when there's a good chance you might be pursued, it's probably not a good idea to take the obvious route. (don't get me started on all the stupid shyt Andrea did) and it's not exactly easy to travel on foot through a rural area, avoiding the road, without a compass, map, and some orienteering skills. she was also chased into the woods, and after that had to alter whatever course she had planned. really the "lazy writing" was her seemingly wandering through the woods and then stumbling upon the prison... and then the Gov right next to her in the bushes

Hammer

Banned
Daps
this show has some of the worst writing and dialogue and plotholes i ever seen

what was the point of merle dying?

nothing has happened since mid season :dead:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
a whole season on the prison? :beli: time to wrap it up

show is way too slow paced once this season is over its already onto season 4...don't see this show lasting much longer and it progresses at the slowest pace ever...relating to of the comic book where there at in the show right now is like issue 30 :dead: speed up the fukking pace you cheap b*stards

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
my prediction is rick, glenn, michone and either maggie or carl staying behind hiding in the higher ground and setting traps and the rest leave the prison. maybe they head to where morgan is and tell him whats going on and morgan comes to the rescue. maybe tyreese switches sides. i cant wait to see what happens. would love to see tyreese and morgan joining up with rick's crew and andrea and daryl coming back. maybe glenn and maggie dying cause im sick of their little love story.