Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I can def complain about bigger things on this show...but even at its worst the show is entertaining. Its a guilty pleasure. We just wish it was on the level of Breaking Bad and other better written shows.

Creator of scifi/action series OSIRIS. OsirisTheSeries.com Get Some.

vdhp.gif

I feel u bro....Breaking bad is on a different level compare to this show

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
someone on fb spoiled the ending for me, but it was a still very well done scene.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Episode was pretty good but how stupid and contrived is it going to be when michonne re-joins with Rick's group!? Is she really going to go back to a group that was willing to sacrifice her? :wtf:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikkas are hilarious. The show has horrible acting, poor writing and numerous plotholes but nikkas be planning their days around sitting right in front of that TV at 9pm every Sunday :pachaha:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
He's regained his sanity over the last couple of episodes so that excuse doesn't work.

He's still hallucinating about seeing Laurie. Ain't fully back yet. What the hell was he doing with that cat5 cable anyway?

And @GoldenGlove @bboystyle, yall didnt recognize that Martin reference from the court episode? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's still hallucinating about seeing Laurie. Ain't fully back yet. What the hell was he doing with that cat5 cable anyway?

And @GoldenGlove @bboystyle, yall didnt recognize that Martin reference from the court episode? : what:

He was going to use the cable to tie up Michonne.

And nah I didn't catch the reference.
:leostare:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Episode was pretty good but how stupid and contrived is it going to be when michonne re-joins with Rick's group!? Is she really going to go back to a group that was willing to sacrifice her? :wtf:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
She going right back to ice grilling errbody :aicmon: . Now even the baby gon get a :birdman:

He was going to use the cable to tie up Michonne.

And nah I didn't catch the reference.
:leostare:

Butthead: Oh yea

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

And @GoldenGlove @bboystyle, yall didnt recognize that Martin reference from the court episode? :what:

I thought u done lost your mind on that post :heh:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have the spoiler for next week EP? I really dont mine knowing what happens I still watch the show.