Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if you can tell me her character's name without looking, you get dap from me. If you can name one person in Tyrese's group other than Tyrese, dap. If you can name someone from woodbory other than Governor or Milton, dap. writing.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
if you can tell me her character's name without looking, you get dap from me. If you can name one person in Tyrese's group other than Tyrese, dap. If you can name someone from woodbory other than Governor or Milton, dap. writing.

From woodbury - Rodriguez.

Expecting that dap...:smugdraper:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:manny:
Do what you gotta do...but that doesn't change the fact that you are likely going to run into tidbits about the source material (especially when that shyt has been out for 10 years) when you are involved in a message board thread about a TV show/movie it is based on. It is the risk that one takes when entering a thread like this. As long as people put that shyt behind spoiler tags I don't see why everyone gets their panties in a bunch.
And I understand not wanting to be spoiled but if you click something that is hidden behind a spoiler tag then whose fault is it that you find out some info you really didn't want to know?

people don't put things behind spoiler tags. or they don't preface the spoiler tag (let you know more or less what's behind it)

the source material IS NOT 10 years old. the first 6 issues of the comic are 10 years old. issue 90 IS NOT 10 years old. for that matter the comic is still in publication right now. wtf kind of obtuse troll shyt is it to say that's 10 years old?

it's not just about the comics either. cats are reading screenplays and shyt for upcoming episodes. then they thing they're slick enough to talk about it, without talking about it, but they're not that slick...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
people don't put things behind spoiler tags. or they don't preface the spoiler tag (let you know more or less what's behind it)

the source material IS NOT 10 years old. the first 6 issues of the comic are 10 years old. issue 90 IS NOT 10 years old. for that matter the comic is still in publication right now. wtf kind of obtuse troll shyt is it to say that's 10 years old?

it's not just about the comics either. cats are reading screenplays and shyt for upcoming episodes. then they thing they're slick enough to talk about it, without talking about it, but they're not that slick...

The stuff that has been and is now being featured on the show is based on comics that were released 5-10 years ago though.
And I understand being annoyed by people not using the Spoiler tag but as long as what is being posted is behind the tag I don't think it should be a big deal.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The stuff that has been and is now being featured on the show is based on comics that were released 5-10 years ago though.
And I understand being annoyed by people not using the Spoiler tag but as long as what is being posted is behind the tag I don't think it should be a big deal.

the spoilers are seldom relevant to what's going on now in the show. that's part of the problem. issue 83 came out in 2011...

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
*Walks in with eyes covered*

Ok brehs, I'm trying to play catchup...my DVR hasnt been recording the last few episodes for some reason. Any of you have a link where I can download the past 2 episodes for the free free. Bout to put them on my SD Card here at work and watch them when I get home. Much appreciated

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
*Walks in with eyes covered*

Ok brehs, I'm trying to play catchup...my DVR hasnt been recording the last few episodes for some reason. Any of you have a link where I can download the past 2 episodes for the free free. Bout to put them on my SD Card here at work and watch them when I get home. Much appreciated

download adownloader if you have android....search for walking dead

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the spoilers are seldom relevant to what's going on now in the show. that's part of the problem. issue 83 came out in 2011...

:rudy: and that's old still . Popular Books ,movies etc have to have a sell by date I'm sorry but your late to read it why should the people who kept up with the comics have to bite their tongues for 4-5 years .

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
From woodbury - Rodriguez.

Expecting that dap...:smugdraper:

Actually, on the show and in the comic his name is Martinez but he was called "Rodriguez" by accident a few times in the comic book due to poor proofreading. Source. :ahh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:rudy: and that's old still . Popular Books ,movies etc have to have a sell by date I'm sorry but your late to read it why should the people who kept up with the comics have to bite their tongues for 4-5 years .

you're just getting into comic-book-guy hipster shyt. obviously most people were exposed to the Walking Dead by the TV show. this thread is about the TV show