Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're just getting into comic-book-guy hipster shyt. obviously most people were exposed to the Walking Dead by the TV show

Hasn't the show been on for 3 years ????:stopitslime: how long do people that read the comics have to discuss the similarities and differences to the show?? Should we give you 5-6 years ? 10 years ?? Kirkman even discusses this stuff on tv and in print interviews . You guys are being unreasonable unless someone is blurting out information About stuff that can still happen or leaked episode info. We are giving you the courtesy of spoilers if you see something that should be covered alert the poster but stop whining .

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Why should we cater to you guys ? It's like 3 posters complaining about spoilers :what: how about not clicking the spoiler links

well one of the posters complaining is kinda important around here

like I've said a few times, part of the problem is people don't use spoiler tags, or don't let you know more or less what's in them. or they intentionally spoil shyt after you ask them not to :pacspit:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
well one of the posters complaining is kinda important around here

like I've said a few times, part of the problem is people don't use spoiler tags, or don't let you know more or less what's in them.

It's a SPOILER tag

:mindblown:

If people intentionally spoiling outside of spoiler tags then they should be banned from the thread, otherwise there should be no crying from you dudes. However, things that happened differently from earlier seasons don't apply to this. Watching the show ( according to some of you) is already a partial spoiler.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
there aint no fukking statute of limitations in this thread. you want statutes and comics then here let me let you out

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/147-walking-dead-comics-tv-show-videogames-*spoilers*.html

There are statutes of limitations. Anything that's already released from the last episode or before is discussed... everything else should be in spoiler tags. If there wasn't a limitation we couldn't discuss anything except predictions for people who missed episodes

:yeshrug:

Like I said to people before, the comic and the show are different enough that they can be discussed in conjunction. There are things that could prove spoilerish but being smart about it is easy. I don't ever discuss anything from the comic that COULD still happen in the show without a spoiler tag. With that though, there are so many things that prove impossible to happen because of the divergent storyline on the show

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are statutes of limitations. Anything that's already released from the last episode or before is discussed... everything else should be in spoiler tags. If there wasn't a limitation we couldn't discuss anything except predictions for people who missed episodes

:yeshrug:

Like I said to people before, the comic and the show are different enough that they can be discussed in conjunction. There are things that could prove spoilerish but being smart about it is easy. I don't ever discuss anything from the comic that COULD still happen in the show without a spoiler tag. With that though, there are so many things that prove impossible to happen because of the divergent storyline on the show

We are pretty good with the spoilers in this thread :ld: the thing with spoilers is in the comics thread if your not caught up you will be spoiled too , if we make a similarities and differences thread people will claim spoilers it's impossible . It would be easier to make a show thread for people that never read the comics and don't want the risk of even show spoilers.
Some people have no intention of reading the comics at any point so in 2 seasons stuff in the prison arc will still be spoilers for them

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It's a SPOILER tag

what's in the spoiler tag could be about the comic (something I don't personally mind, because I've read most of them). or it could be 'inside information' on an upcoming episode (something I'd prefer to avoid)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
this is a thread about the TV show... anything else spoiler tag or not doesn't belong in THIS thread... why is that so hard for you fakkits to comprehend...?

:snoop:check out this spoiler
you can put anything you fukking want to in a spoiler tag...only idiots click on spoiler tags when they don't want to see spoilers in the first place and then run snitchin' to the mods
:pacspit:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
what's in the spoiler tag could be about the comic (something I don't personally mind, because I've read most of them). or it could be 'inside information' on an upcoming episode (something I'd prefer to avoid)

Then don't click unless it's specified. U gonna chance a spoiler based on what it COULD be? :beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you're an idiot. how about don't click anything related to spoilers if you're going to be a salty bytch about it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then don't click unless it's specified. U gonna chance a spoiler based on what it COULD be? :beli:

How can people have a problem with spoiler tagged spoilers :ld: and then say what we can and cannot discuss in the thread. I get what daze is saying but long as they aren't open spoilers its kind of a silly thing