Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Seriously though, for people who haven't read the comics there really isn't much to spoil. I understand why it shouldn't be spoken on though cuz we can't predict the future episodes. The show and comic are two completely different beasts with almost nothing in relation to each other besides the theme, some locales and characters.

Everything we're talking about these past couple of pages are most likely the same reason they decided to make the show almost completely different from the comic.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Seriously though, for people who haven't read the comics there really isn't much to spoil. I understand why it shouldn't be spoken on though cuz we can't predict the future episodes. The show and comic are two completely different beasts with almost nothing in relation to each other besides the theme, some locales and characters.

Everything we're talking about these past couple of pages are most likely the same reason they decided to make the show almost completely different from the comic.

I'm up to around issue 90 in the comics, and people have already spoiled stuff that happens after that. the fact that the story-lines have separated so much is even more reason to not talk about the comics here. it doesn't add anything of value to the show convo, and it spoils the comics for people

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I'm up to around issue 90 in the comics, and people have already spoiled stuff that happens after that. the fact that the story-lines have separated so much is even more reason to not talk about the comics here. it doesn't add anything of value to the show convo, and it spoils the comics for people

THere is very little relation...almost everything that happens in the show does not happen in the comics and vice versa. The only reason cats even bring up the comics I guess is because they expect characters to act a certain way or do certain things when thats not the case.

But yea I can see how spoiling the comics could be fukked up.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I'm super late but :beli: and :laugh: at how the Governor was able to escape that room full of zombies and still catch up with Andrea in enough time to stop her from getting to the prison.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I'm new the forum and I've only watched up to Episode 2 of Season three so from now on no one can talk about the show past that episode until I catch up. When you talk about the latest episodes, THOSE ARE SPOILERS TO ME! :sadcam:

By the way, I'm a slow viewer...I'll be watching episode three next weekend. :lolbron:

Sarcasm.

Real Talk tho, spoilers are all relative. One man's spoiler is another man's old news. In this case, 5-10 year old old-news. It's kinda hard NOT to even mention the comic, especially since its still ongoing and far superior to the show (at least for now).

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
that didn't make him look like a bytch, made him look completely bi-polar.

i was lookin at that screen like :what2: where did that cheap shot come from?
Same here, I was thinking "Why would he say that?" That cheap shot seemed so random and petty especially considering how cool headed he was being earlier when the dude wanted to fight.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
there aint no fukking statute of limitations in this thread. you want statutes and comics then here let me let you out

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/147-walking-dead-comics-tv-show-videogames-*spoilers*.html
:manny:
Do what you gotta do...but that doesn't change the fact that you are likely going to run into tidbits about the source material (especially when that shyt has been out for 10 years) when you are involved in a message board thread about a TV show/movie it is based on. It is the risk that one takes when entering a thread like this. As long as people put that shyt behind spoiler tags I don't see why everyone gets their panties in a bunch.
And I understand not wanting to be spoiled but if you click something that is hidden behind a spoiler tag then whose fault is it that you find out some info you really didn't want to know?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you could literally spoil everything about this show, and i wouldnt care. there is nothing i could possibly ever be upset about b/c i don't fukkin like anyone.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I'm super late but :beli: and :laugh: at how the Governor was able to escape that room full of zombies and still catch up with Andrea in enough time to stop her from getting to the prison.

:russ: I damn near fell outta my couch when that shyt happened. And then Andrea just lays there while he covers her mouth. the writing on this show is hilarious.