Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

cook

Banned
Daps
There are statutes of limitations. Anything that's already released from the last episode or before is discussed... everything else should be in spoiler tags. If there wasn't a limitation we couldn't discuss anything except predictions for people who missed episodes

:yeshrug:

Like I said to people before, the comic and the show are different enough that they can be discussed in conjunction. There are things that could prove spoilerish but being smart about it is easy. I don't ever discuss anything from the comic that COULD still happen in the show without a spoiler tag. With that though, there are so many things that prove impossible to happen because of the divergent storyline on the show

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

i was referring to the comics when i said there were no statute of limitations in this thread.

its simple:
use this thread to discuss the show, whats happened in previous seasons, episodes and non comic book inspired predictions

use the comic thread to discuss the comic, the show...how they are similar, different...whatever you want

some people have chosen not to read the comics...if you could respect your fellow members and not discuss the comics in this thread it would be appreciated. we tried asking people to use spoilers and like you said "be smart" about it, but that simply doesnt happen consistently so we're separating the two threads.

like you and so many other comic readers have pointed out...the show and the comic are different in many ways...they are two separate pieces of work so theres no reason why they should be crammed into one thread and forced onto to people who have intentionally avoided the comics

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you're an idiot. how about don't click anything related to spoilers if you're going to be a salty bytch about it.

e9agZTD.jpg

:beli:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yes, i recall your bytching to the mods. it wasn't that long ago.

do you also recall that you didn't use a spoiler tag? do you recall how you did it just to spite me after what I just said? do you recall how I asked you to explain yourself and you didn't say shyt?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
i was referring to the comics when i said there were no statute of limitations in this thread.

its simple:
use this thread to discuss the show, whats happened in previous seasons, episodes and non comic book inspired predictions

use the comic thread to discuss the comic, the show...how they are similar, different...whatever you want

some people have chosen not to read the comics...if you could respect your fellow members and not discuss the comics in this thread it would be appreciated. we tried asking people to use spoilers and like you said "be smart" about it, but that simply doesnt happen consistently so we're separating the two threads.

like you and so many other comic readers have pointed out...the show and the comic are different in many ways...they are two separate pieces of work so theres no reason why they should be crammed into one thread and forced onto to people who have intentionally avoided the comics

:yeshrug: you're the boss.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Stumbled on this by accident, not sure if its already been posted but :ohhh: :gladbron:

Lennie James who plays Morgan is listed on IMDB to be in the season finale. Could be a just in a brief montage cameo to end his arc or could be joining the group. Either way, nice that a dope actor is coming back one more time.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maggie will be on law and order svu this week as a pregnant rape victim

i was going through walking dead imdb pages and damn near every last one of them has been on a law and order. hell, tyrese and martinez are both on an episode titled "rotten"

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
New action movie trailer starring David Morrissey who plays The Governor. :ld:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvaB5C-6tyo"]Welcome to the Punch [/ame]

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight, I better see 45 post a minute in the MFin thread....im so excited, yet sad, because there are only 2 episodes left, atleast a have a new season of the Game starting on tuesday