Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hbo should have this show :ld: amc is going to most likely run twd into the ground ,look at how they milk the show with the black and white episodes and the hourlong talking dead :what: they say nothing of value on there. They are way too secretive

yup...HBO would have made this the true GOAT show.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I just started watching this show. I hope Michonne hooks up with Rick, they'd make a good couple!

Coonsequence

Victor Cruz
Daps
HNU2Ukd.jpg

got that walking dead for the p3 bruhs, im on my illegal sh*t.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
a lot of u guys are basically sayin the same things, the 1st season was so much better, since da bar n this season things have been dragged out a bit. show is taken more and more of a different spin or turn from the comics. Some of u guys are aware, but behind the scenes there's been alot of power struggles going on.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2013/01/...ead-showrunner-glen-mazzara-was-fired-but-why

original producers and directors bein fired, its been said since that old report i posted that kirkman is/was upset about how fast the producers were going thru his source material (comic book). he thought the episodes were too fast n catchin up to the comics at too fast a past, and wanted to slow it down, and become more character driven. Also, AMC wanted to lower the budget down on da scene n strech out more episodes which would fit kirkmans thinking.

this is the main reason why i tend to only watch hbo/showtime series cuz they dont have these money.vision problems, but TWD n breaking bad were jus too good for me to leave alone. I'm hoping that sum1 this show finds sum new money streams n kicks da show into high gear. cuz i miss dem exciting heart racing every min episodes. like rick on his horse goin thru atlanta.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
i can understand why tyrese isn't quick to leave after surviving in the wild. :yeshrug:

especially after the 1st time we saw tyrese on the tv show, his camp/group of ppl were gettin attacked by a herd and they lost a few ppl.

u got krazy ass rick wavin a gun around pointin at ppl in da ceiling that arent there. and then i got da gov offering mean a king size bed wit a real mattress, clean shyts, n lots of bytches in town to fukk.

I know where i'm stayin.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yall complain about everything.. just shut the fukk up and watch the god damn show. I like that they stray from the comics so I don't honestly know exactly what is going to happen next.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of u guys are basically sayin the same things, the 1st season was so much better, since da bar n this season things have been dragged out a bit. show is taken more and more of a different spin or turn from the comics. Some of u guys are aware, but behind the scenes there's been alot of power struggles going on.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2013/01/...ead-showrunner-glen-mazzara-was-fired-but-why

original producers and directors bein fired, its been said since that old report i posted that kirkman is/was upset about how fast the producers were going thru his source material (comic book). he thought the episodes were too fast n catchin up to the comics at too fast a past, and wanted to slow it down, and become more character driven. Also, AMC wanted to lower the budget down on da scene n strech out more episodes which would fit kirkmans thinking.

this is the main reason why i tend to only watch hbo/showtime series cuz they dont have these money.vision problems, but TWD n breaking bad were jus too good for me to leave alone. I'm hoping that sum1 this show finds sum new money streams n kicks da show into high gear. cuz i miss dem exciting heart racing every min episodes. like rick on his horse goin thru atlanta.

kirkman is right though

the first two seasons were roughly around 6 episodes each. then glenn burns though about 25-30 issues in one season. burning through plots that should have been seasons in and of themselves.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
kirkman is right though

the first two seasons were roughly around 6 episodes each. then glenn burns though about 25-30 issues in one season. burning through plots that should have been seasons in and of themselves.

thats the battle the network and prodcuers are probably havin though. do they want the show to be fast paced like a homeland or tru blood style show. or do they want it slow n developing like the wire or soprano's.

my guess is this is kirkmans creation, its his baby. doin a comic kirkmans ability to develop deep wit the characters is limited. so maybe kirkman is really seein this show as a chance for him to really show how diverse each character is. and maybe he sees da show bein made up of each character gettin an episode or back story to them, and then 1nce every couple shows theres a battle or attack with everybody to advance the main plot.

who knows, but clearly this show has changed directions, and paced and its obvious its due to the changes goin on behind the scenes.