Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well my point was that after the gov made all that noise (breaking the glass and whistling, not later), there should have been ambient zombie noises coming from every direction

I don't mean to nit-pick so much, but I thought this episode was just a little too much. dude was on her tail like he had LoJack. it was more of a homage to 80's horror films, than something that moved the plot along in this show
Your right . I mean even the ending with Rick just missing them was a cheap horror movie/thriller tactic ( was cool though seeing Rick ) I just chalk those things up to them trying to keep the demographic that loves Darryl and would never even give this kind of a show a chance so they got to,keep them happy. The curse of being a mainstream hit with geek background , they always want to dumb stuff down . I look at some sites and people seem to just dislike the episode just off of lack of Darryl :why:
good pt. keeping it short does cut a lot of the nitpicking out. but i do have a problem with the lack of survival scenes. i'd like them to explore that more after the prison.

I'd like that too . I wouldn't of minded a more slow,burn type of season seeing Rick and them turn the prison into something worth fighting for but I think last season made them gunshy of the criticism they get when the principle cast stands around talking (which isn't helped by the writing , but with kirkman there that's odd :yeshrug: yet the comic dialogue is sparse or on the nose obvious alot of times)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if the show was like the comics, they woulda killed daryl just as a :pacspit: :umad: to the fans.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the show was like the comics, they woulda killed daryl just as a :pacspit: :umad: to the fans.

Hbo should have this show :ld: amc is going to most likely run twd into the ground ,look at how they milk the show with the black and white episodes and the hourlong talking dead :what: they say nothing of value on there. They are way too secretive

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
walking-dead-sarah-wayne-callies-laurie-holden-laura-cohan-emily-kinney-10051201.jpg

Honey in the white too :noah: I think she plays... Sophia?

I thought she was much younger than she actually is....... hmmm.... :mjpls:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:wow: sophia he says.

:russ: Okay, but to be fair that character gets very little screen time. This whole time I'm thinkin she's Carol's daughter.... Hershel's daughter??? "Beth Greene". Honestly tho, I don't even think her name has been said this season hah.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honey in the white too :noah: I think she plays... Sophia?

I thought she was much younger than she actually is....... hmmm.... :mjpls:

Shorty is pasty as heck. Looks like she's wearing a full body suit :scusthov:

Get some sun :damn:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
On talking dead Laurie (Andrea) said she assumes that's not how a man and woman break up, I took that as her being a lesbian in real life.