Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really still complaining? This episode was the redeemer. Still mad they bled us through the previous slow ass episodes, but this one was fire.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I thought that was a really good ep, especially after how bad the show has been (overall) this season.

But I don't understand some of their decisions. If you know that covering yourself with zombie guts will keep them away/off you, I'd be lathering up in dead ass everytime I had to go out...

I understand it's all entertainment, but their lapses are sometimes questionable at best...

They did that cause they were surrounded by a horde of zombies and it'd be to the bushes for them if they tried to shoot their way out. Plus you think they got a dead nikka storage for whenever they want to marinate in zombie guts? :dahell: Not to mention that shyt stinks, breh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They did that cause they were surrounded by a horde of zombies and it'd be to the bushes for them if they tried to shoot their way out. Plus you think they got a dead nikka storage for whenever they want to marinate in zombie guts? :dahell: Not to mention that shyt stinks, breh.

like i said, they dont go into how much zombies stink on the show. like how michonne didnt know penny was a zombie. she shoulda been able to smell her rottin corpse soon as she entered in the room.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

There isn't a shortage of zombies mayne.....you going out, you stick one in the head on the way out, roll around in it and get on about your business...wash your ass in the creek before you come back home.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
don't you think if you get zombie blood on you, it will turn you as well? having zombie blood on you cannot be good, you can get hiv from blood...so why can't you get infected and turn into a zombie? :ehh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said, they dont go into how much zombies stink on the show. like how michonne didnt know penny was a zombie. she shoulda been able to smell her rottin corpse soon as she entered in the room.

all they smell is dead bodies, im sure they've become used to it

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't you think if you get zombie blood on you, it will turn you as well? having zombie blood on you cannot be good, you can get hiv from blood...so why can't you get infected and turn into a zombie? :ehh:

Although you bring up a good point, they are already infected breh... every living person in the TWD world will turn into a zombie when they die as long as their brain/general head area is intact. The infection doesn't kill you, what kills you is the blood loss and fever from a zombie bite.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Although you bring up a good point, they are already infected breh... every living person in the TWD world will turn into a zombie when they die as long as their brain/general head area is intact. The infection doesn't kill you, what kills you is the blood loss and fever from a zombie bite.

But if you are going to be dousing yourself in zombie blood and guts every time you go on a milk run you are upping your chances of getting some of that blood in your eyes or mouth or an open scratch you may not be aware of and then you become a zombie in the here and now not when you die at some later date.

Hammer

Banned
Daps

so what are you saying if i get bit and have meds to take care of the fever and blood loss i can survive? :ehh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But if you are going to be dousing yourself in zombie blood and guts every time you go on a milk run you are upping your chances of getting some of that blood in your eyes or mouth or an open scratch you may not be aware of and then you become a zombie in the here and now not when you die at some later date.

sadly, all that shyt doesnt matter in the TWD. you could make out with a zombie and still be iight.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought that was a really good ep, especially after how bad the show has been (overall) this season.

But I don't understand some of their decisions. If you know that covering yourself with zombie guts will keep them away/off you, I'd be lathering up in dead ass everytime I had to go out...

I understand it's all entertainment, but their lapses are sometimes questionable at best...

They aren't immune from the regular infections you can get from fukking with rotten zombie bodies :usure: a infection would be just as fatal as a bite since the bacteria from the bite is what kills you . You want to die from fukking around with zombies?? Yes the governor in the comics did worse stuff with a zombie but why would you keep doing that ??