TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
:damn:

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/dj-teknik/death-is-forever-prod-by]Death is forever (prod by Tekbeatz) by TEKBEATZ on SoundCloud - Hear the world[/ame]

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign

The writing and acting has just been horrible this season

nonsense. Either you're on a hate mission but if you couldn't appreciate this past episode, then it's too bad for you. This past episode was so damn good, large part to Lennie James.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seems like season 3 is getting a lot of heat one of which is from my mother, ive enjoyed this season, not as much as the second half of season 2, but im still enjoying it but then again ive yet to read the comics

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seems like season 3 is getting a lot of heat one of which is from my mother, ive enjoyed this season, not as much as the second half of season 2, but im still enjoying it but then again ive yet to read the comics

Season 3 overall has been good. People have been complaining about the first 2-3 episodes following the break, one which involved a Andrea centric episode. But overall, it's been better than season 2.

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
you know this next episode is gonna be :gladbron: :ooh: :wow: :nice:

Governor gonna get his other eye snatched fuckin with Rick

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
you know this next episode is gonna be :gladbron: :ooh: :wow: :nice:

Governor gonna get his other eye snatched fuckin with Rick
:upsetfavre: Nah, what's going to happen is that you going to see how crazy the Gov really is, he set them up so lovely it is crazy, think back to the episode where stupid Andrea wants to go to the prison, the Gov tells Milton to help her get there, she goes tells Rick that he is willing to talk, mind you he sent her there knowing she wants peace and he does not, she comes back thinking everything is sweet and now Rick goes to parley, the Gov has in his place with no back-up and defenseless:ohhh: the poster says eye for an eye from the start of the part 2 of season 3, Rick is going to take some real damage here:whew:, no way he walks out that room unscathed, willing to bet all my coli cash on this.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carné Asada;3480648 said:
Season 3 overall has been good. People have been complaining about the first 2-3 episodes following the break, one which involved a Andrea centric episode. But overall, it's been better than season 2.

I agree that its better than season 2 only because the first half of season 2 was so damn weak, like i stated previously im enjoying this season but im noticing a lot of people arent

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that its better than season 2 only because the first half of season 2 was so damn weak, like i stated previously im enjoying this season but im noticing a lot of people arent

Some people just want a zombie killathon:shaq2: everything besides that is slow

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Carné Asada;3479225 said:
nonsense. Either you're on a hate mission but if you couldn't appreciate this past episode, then it's too bad for you. This past episode was so damn good, large part to Lennie James.

Appreciate what? You do know this was a filler episode right?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I liked season 2, it wasnt alot of action but atleast they kept the story interesting.

This season has been a clusterfukk and this while governor shyt is stale as fukk and its not ending anytime soon

Funny thing is I remember back when this shyt first started and everybody was like "wait til they get to the prison arc :ooh:" but now that we here im like this is what yall was hyping :what: shyt has been weak as hell
Some people just want a zombie killathon:shaq2: everything besides that is slow

Nope, like I said I enjoyed season 2 and there was little action going on so its not that.the quality has just taken a big dip this season and it has nothing to do with how many zombies are getting killed