Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Appreciate what? You do know this was a filler episode right?

A filler episode is an episode of TV that does not have any plot development; that is not what this episode was. It addressed a dangling plotline from the first season (whatever happened to Morgan?) and it moved forward a current subplot (ending the distrust of Michonne).

I liked season 2, it wasnt alot of action but atleast they kept the story interesting.

This season has been a clusterfukk and this while governor shyt is stale as fukk and its not ending anytime soon

Funny thing is I remember back when this shyt first started and everybody was like "wait til they get to the prison arc :ooh:" but now that we here im like this is what yall was hyping :what: shyt has been weak as hell

Nope, like I said I enjoyed season 2 and there was little action going on so its not that.the quality has just taken a big dip this season and it has nothing to do with how many zombies are getting killed

The entire first half of season two was awful. Nothing happened in probably 5 or 6 of the first 8 episodes and I am not just talking about zombie killing...there was very little character development or plot progression. It wasn't until the second half of the season that things picked up. The first half of season 3 was cool as hell and right now the quality of the episodes shown in the second half have been uneven but still better than the majority of the first half of season 2.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Some people just want a zombie killathon:shaq2: everything besides that is slow

Show is really good, and they are doing a good job developing the characters. People love trash like Breaking Bad, but complain about this show. I even exposed two dudes who haven't even read the comics, so some of the guys are idiots. I have no complaints about this show, no one stole the show in the comics, Rick was the main attraction. But Darryl, Merle, Carl, and even Morgan's 2 episodes have been golden. Damn, even Carol and Hershel has been nice.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, when we saw Rick headed back to his old town, I knew Morgan was gonna show up. I thought the episode was good. showed you that rick is not the only one going crazy in that crazy world they live in.

morgan sure had a lot of guns tho :violent:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They did that cause they were surrounded by a horde of zombies and it'd be to the bushes for them if they tried to shoot their way out. Plus you think they got a dead nikka storage for whenever they want to marinate in zombie guts? :dahell: Not to mention that shyt stinks, breh.

no doubt, but I highly doubt it smells much worse than they do already. I mean they are in a world, down south where it's hot, and there ain't much running water to be found. plus they stay wearing the same clothes for months in a row.

my question is how come no one else pulled the michonne and chopped the zombie jaws and arms other than andrea to walk around freely? rick and them have an abunance of zombies walking around that prison to do that with.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
no doubt, but I highly doubt it smells much worse than they do already. I mean they are in a world, down south where it's hot, and there ain't much running water to be found. plus they stay wearing the same clothes for months in a row.

my question is how come no one else pulled the michonne and chopped the zombie jaws and arms other than andrea to walk around freely? rick and them have an abunance of zombies walking around that prison to do that with.

But they use the whip to get around if it's long distance and like I said before, these guys aren't really concerned by encountering a few zombies here and there. You saw how nonchalant they were all episode when it came to zombie encounters until it was Carl and Michonne in a confined space with like 15 of them. In certain situations, stealth is more important in others speed is more important. Hard to be fast when you're chained to a dead person :manny:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
instead of carl gettin his eye takin out like in the comics it's gonna be Rick :ohlawd:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
instead of carl gettin his eye takin out like in the comics it's gonna be Rick :ohlawd:
pretty much, you could tell it's coming from this promo

the-walking-dead-season-3-part-2.jpg

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

This is what I'm really hoping for this show. That it branches out from the comics more and more so its own entity. And only uses the comics as a base. and not to follow it 100%. Otherwise, the show would be boring as we'll know every step. Much like those X men movies, they use the comics as a base but dont follow it 100%. fukk they barely follow it 50%.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Show is really good, and they are doing a good job developing the characters. People love trash like Breaking Bad, but complain about this show. I even exposed two dudes who haven't even read the comics, so some of the guys are idiots. I have no complaints about this show, no one stole the show in the comics, Rick was the main attraction. But Darryl, Merle, Carl, and even Morgan's 2 episodes have been golden. Damn, even Carol and Hershel has been nice.

:whoa: I enjoy the show as much as the next person (despite it's limitations) but let's not lose our credibility by calling Breaking Bad trash.

TWD is good for what it is but quality wise these 2 shows shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
:whoa: I enjoy the show as much as the next person (despite it's limitations) but let's not lose our credibility by calling Breaking Bad trash.

TWD is good for what it is but quality wise these 2 shows shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence.

Word this nikka fukking bugging... lol breaking bad wack