Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:leostare: what he say

said he was in the cellar of a house or his house looking for supplies, he left his son upstairs because he didn't want him in the dark cellar with him, when he comes back up he finds his son in front of his mom , the zombie,with a gun pointed to her but he couldn't shoot, said he called out his wife name to try and distract her, but his son turned around and the zombie attacked him, he then shot his wife the zombie.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
said he was in the cellar of a house or his house looking for supplies, he left his son upstairs because he didn't want him in the dark cellar with him, when he comes back up he finds his son in front of his mom , the zombie,with a gun pointed to her but he couldn't shoot, said he called out his wife name to try and distract her, but his son turned around and the zombie attacked him, he then shot his wife the zombie.

:ohhh: don't know how i missed all that... good shyt

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
how about you dont click on spoiler tag you idiot, whats the purpose of having them if we cant use them :hula:, dont click that shyt if you aint bout that life :hula:

nah, the spoiler tags should be for people that haven't caught up on the show yet. at least that's how I see it. people click them, thinking it's gonna be about the current episode. people should at least put an extra warning. or at least more than "so... <spoiler>"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched this ep again last night and saw it was written by new showrunner Scott Gimple. Got me feeling kind of optomistic about him taking over. Especially when you look at the other episodes he wrote: Hounded, 18 Miles Out, Pretty Much Dead Already and Save the Last One (poor Otis).

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This season has been weak as hell so far

I dont see how some of yall hated season 2 so much but like this season

And I heard this prison bullshyt is suppose to stretch into next season too :snoop:

Never again will I fukk with another amc show...this shyt would've been so much better on hbo

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This season has been weak as hell so far

I dont see how some of yall hated season 2 so much but like this season

And I heard this prison bullshyt is suppose to stretch into next season too :snoop:

Never again will I fukk with another amc show...this shyt would've been so much better on hbo

:mindblown:

the first half had 8 dope episodes

only the 1st 2 of the second was were of slow but the previous episode and the episode when the governor attacked were DOPE

yall niccas are ungrateful

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mj6aqyUr8B1rjskm4o1_500.jpg

:dead:

is that meme website still around?

the laughing dead?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
nah, the spoiler tags should be for people that haven't caught up on the show yet. at least that's how I see it. people click them, thinking it's gonna be about the current episode. people should at least put an extra warning. or at least more than "so... <spoiler>"

Tru my bad :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So they just gonna skip over what happened to the nikka Morgan's lil son? This show is bullshyt. Carl needs to take some acting classes, I can't take that lil homo serious.

it is obvious morgan shot his wife and son breh

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I thought that was a really good ep, especially after how bad the show has been (overall) this season.

But I don't understand some of their decisions. If you know that covering yourself with zombie guts will keep them away/off you, I'd be lathering up in dead ass everytime I had to go out...

I understand it's all entertainment, but their lapses are sometimes questionable at best...