Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I can think of is, Rick kept saying they were being pushed in different directions by the walkers. He said they kept being pushed "out".

I think they were trying to leave GA, but couldn't make it out.

yea same conclusion i came to, they probably didn't want to be moving around the winter too much , so there goes a couple of months

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea same conclusion i came to, they probably didn't want to be moving around the winter too much , so there goes a couple of months
I don't get why people are so obsessed with the little story details in the walking dead :upsetfavre: why do we care how they got gas for the car ? People have to realize how pointless the show would be if all they did was kill zombies or go live on boats or some shyt that involves no conflicts. Zombies aren't that interesting they have no personality .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why people are so obsessed with the little story details in the walking dead :upsetfavre: why do we care how they got gas for the car ? .

because it's supposed to be a survival genre, and we rarely see them surviving.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because it's supposed to be a survival genre, and we rarely see them surviving.

:beli: it's not in the survival genre . What is this bear grylls?? It's a apocalyptic horror drama:upsetfavre: all they do survive ,they scavenge for bullets and food . But first and foremost it's a drama the walking dead are people not the zombies . You want to see the zombie survival guide ? Go read the book the comic is just as unrealistic.
Wait do you mean like a resident evil game ?? It's not that either , people are projecting things they want onto the show. This is going to turn into another lost

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I didnt know Shane was in Snitch. He did his thing in that movie...his nose still look broke

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mj6aqyUr8B1rjskm4o1_500.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
rick being a police officer, sheriff at that, i'm sure he knew about prisons in his area. so i'm gonna guess with them needing a map at the beginning of the season, that they didn't know where they were at. but there were three huge hurds on the map running them all around.. remember these hurds were hundreds and could bring down a house easy

gas, they explained in the comic they had a hose and would syphon gas from the other cars parked at the prison. i guess they don't want to waste money to shoot things like that. but you figure there had to be a parking lot for workers and visitors..

anyways tho, best damn episode i've seen yet. this show is supposed to be about how these characters deal with the world now.. that was some great damn acting.. morgan almost had me like :wow: when he was talking about his son

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Stop posting spoilers you a$$hole.

Already had the whole Morgan episode spoiled for me.

how about you dont click on spoiler tag you idiot, whats the purpose of having them if we cant use them :usure2:, dont click that shyt if you aint bout that life :birdman:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
That episode had me :huh: @ Michonne random emotions

see how loose she got eatin' the chips & gettin' that cat thing

The writers are doing a good job with her too, because she is a huge part of TWD. If Morgan came on board, this show would be Gawd status. With Merle and Darryl on the flank, this show is untouchable.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So they just gonna skip over what happened to the nikka Morgan's lil son? This show is bullshyt. Carl needs to take some acting classes, I can't take that lil homo serious.

what do u mean skip? morgan explained what happened.