Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
so...
rick is getting his hand chopped off in the next episode and I think merle is a mole like martinez was in the comic

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so...
rick is getting his hand chopped off in the next episode and I think merle is a mole like martinez was in the comic

the show aint bout that life :childplease:

and kirkman already said he regrets choppin off ricks hand in the books. you see how cheap they are with merle, you think they're really trying to green screen ricks hand for the rest of the series.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
the show aint bout that life :childplease:

and kirkman already said he regrets choppin off ricks hand in the books. you see how cheap they are with merle, you think they're really trying to green screen ricks hand for the rest of the series.

at least can we get the cannibals :to:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
What an episode
mysmilie_2594.gif

Best acting performance of the series thus far by Morgan. Some cat brought up how cliche "acting crazy" is. Morgan's craziness wasn't what made it a great performance. The fact that his pain, agony and self hatred was coming through the screen at us is what made it great.

Michonne is actually cute when she smiles and them giving her more to work with than :birdman: is revealing what may be a good actress. Not to mention dat ass, tho :datazz:

How they gonna do my nikka hitchhiker da gawd like that, tho?:dahell: nikka just needed to get dropped off at his bust down's house and it was on the way. He had gas money, Rick :beli: They gonna just drive past him and pay him no mind like he was a Jehovah's Witness? To add injury to insult my nikka got tore up by those zombies like a Popeye's two piece (dark meat) meal, side of the cajun mash, extra biscuit, medium Dr. Pepper and side of honey mustard sauce? :why: My man was just tryna get some ass and now he's the dearly departed :wow: And they stole homie's stash on the way back. My nikka had a dime bag of the finest sour diesel in there. T-Dogg's dead, you know none of those mafukkas know how to roll a blunt. :comeon:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
What is Showrunner? :guilty:
kinda like the manager at mcdonalds. he/she runs the place everyday.

i think in the old days it was the executive producer, and im sure on some shows that still is what it is.

from what ive read, teams of writers on shows can be paid shockingly little for their work, and they might write something that doesnt get used, and they wont get royalties on an episode if their name doesnt show up in the credits for whatever reason. i guess because of this, you've got a situation where the better writers are going to try to become EPs or showrunners so they can make better money. the side effect is that a showrunner might also be capable of writing better than the writers, which is always the case with TWD, unfortunately.

i think they should go back to calling them executive producer, cuz a showrunner doesnt sound right

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People looking for a safe place to stay

The prison is close to where Rick lived before the outbreak. They should've known about it sooner.

no, the prison is about a mile or two from woodbury. we don't know how long it took from rick to get from the prison to his home town.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The prison is close to where Rick lived before the outbreak. They should've known about it sooner.

The prison is in rural Georgia. Rick is from Cynthiana, Kentucky. They aren't close to one another at all. The only reason Rick went back to KY was because that was a place that he knew for a fact had a cache of weapons. It's probably like a 5 or 6 hour drive from the prison to Cynthiana.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prison is in rural Georgia. Rick is from Cynthiana, Kentucky. They aren't close to one another at all. The only reason Rick went back to KY was because that was a place that he knew for a fact had a cache of weapons. It's probably like a 5 or 6 hour drive from the prison to Cynthiana.

No in the show , Rick is from kings county Georgia. And with the prison Rick never says oh wow a prison I'm sure he knew a prison existed it probably wasn't his first idea of a safe place though . They went there as a last resort they had no idea if the place wasn't filled with walkers .

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No in the show , Rick is from kings county Georgia. And with the prison Rick never says oh wow a prison I'm sure he knew a prison existed it probably wasn't his first idea of a safe place though . They went there as a last resort they had no idea if the place wasn't filled with walkers .

They switched his home base from KY to GA? So these mofos been strolling around rural Georgia for a year like there isn't a a whole world out there to explore? They should have listened to T-Dog and drove out to the coast and chilled on the beach for a while.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People looking for a safe place to stay

they never said that they didn't know a prison existed they just weren't looking for it and the walker herds kept them on the run all winter . They discovered it when they do .
Your logic is flawed who naturally assumes to go to a prison for safety ?? It could be filled with walkers :stopitslime: you have no way of knowing if the prisoners are there still they could walkers or idk dangerous criminals :whoa: you saying that's the first place you'd go ? The governor has more men and he said it was too dangerous and overran . You think the old squad before the winter made them tough would of took the prison ??? They'd have been dead .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They switched his home base from KY to GA? So these mofos been strolling around rural Georgia for a year like there isn't a a whole world out there to explore? They should have listened to T-Dog and drove out to the coast and chilled on the beach for a while.

Idk I guess the zombie herds kept them in Georgia ? Or maybe Rick didn't want to go traveling too far out of his comfort zone with a pregnant wife ? They no supplies and the prison was a last resort :manny:

The real reason was that tax break Georgia gives lol they are a cost cutting outfit at AMC lol I'm kind of happy they changed the prison storyline and gave it more shades of gray. Like would the Woodbury people be wrong to be mad at ricks people ? They shot 6 of them . The governor is technically trying to protect his people by his evil actions , is it really wrong in the apocalypse to kill ricks small band out the prison for all the Woodbury citizens ?? I mean Rick has Done morally murky stuff too