Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The only thing from the show that bugs me is that they're pushing around that shytty little Kia Sportage. It would make more sense to find a pickup truck that uses diesel, since most gas stations would still probably have a grip of it and pretty much any 18 wheeler you pass by could have up to 200 gallons on board. Nevermind the off road abilities, or the torque to push other vehicles off the road.

Seeing them get stuck in the mudd had me like "really", get a real truck muthafukka, but then again Kia probably sponsors them :dry:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Remember he TOLD Morgan he was at a prison and it clearly wasn't that far.
This is what got me thinking.

If the prison isn't far from where Morgan was and Morgan was basically in Rick's old hood then why the fukk didn't Rick know there was a prison nearby when they were camped out on the road at the end of last season

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That episode had me :huh: @ Michonne random emotions

see how loose she got eatin' the chips & gettin' that cat thing

Yea cause before this episode it basically was...

2012-12-06_164543_michonne.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Cause n1ggas were still civilized and more helping in the beginning.

Eventually they learn that you can't survive like that in this new zombie ridden society.

its the reason why hood n1ggas walk around like goons with a chip on their shoulder and burb n1ggas like Kanye grow up fruity and gay......once u been through some sh1t like that it changes ur personality.

I'm sure all those old people in that nursing home are dead now and only the spics and gangbangers are alive now. They're gonna look out for themselves before they help some old n1gga thats gonna die anyway
:laugh:It's true...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The only thing from the show that bugs me is that they're pushing around that shytty little Kia Sportage. It would make more sense to find a pickup truck that uses diesel, since most gas stations would still probably have a grip of it and pretty much any 18 wheeler you pass by could have up to 200 gallons on board. Nevermind the off road abilities, or the torque to push other vehicles off the road.

Seeing them get stuck in the mudd had me like "really", get a real truck muthafukka, but then again Kia probably sponsors them :dry:
Obvi.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

If the prison isn't far from where Morgan was and Morgan was basically in Rick's old hood then why the fukk didn't Rick know there was a prison nearby when they were camped out on the road at the end of last season

Only thing I can think of is, Rick kept saying they were being pushed in different directions by the walkers. He said they kept being pushed "out".

I think they were trying to leave GA, but couldn't make it out.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the prison was in another city, but more to the point

would you rather they started s3 with them already in the prison?