Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know they never showed it, but I thought Morgan killed his wife.

Nah, he had her in his rifle scope but he couldn't pull the trigger. That is why he is so fukked up now because if he had put her down back then she wouldn't have been able to kill his son later.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think they might have picked him up on the way back if he had survived --- especially after what just happened with Morgan. But, not when they were urgently trying to get to that police station.

I think so too. Just because Rick seemed to have gotten less grumpy and tense by the end of the episode.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I think so too. Just because Rick seemed to have gotten less grumpy and tense by the end of the episode.

When Rick saw Morgan he was looking I'm the mirror, he saw how Morgan was affected and Rick couldn't behave like that as a leader

He will probably change for the better now

We will see Morgan again in the finale is my prediction

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The irony is that Rick is a hitchhiker himself and he's lucky he didn't find people like him. Morgan saved his life. Glen saved his life. Even Hershel, albeit reluctantly, tried to help him and his group. Rick would be dead if some people hadn't decided to help a stranger.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The irony is that Rick is a hitchhiker himself and he's lucky he didn't find people like him. Morgan saved his life. Glen saved his life. Even Hershel, albeit reluctantly, tried to help him and his group. Rick would be dead if some people hadn't decided to help a stranger.

True but I understand why Rick is how he is now and I also don't blame him for not picking up the hitchhiker since the timing was just awful for Rick to be friendly and accepting of strangers. He is gearing up for war and doesn't have the time (or the inclination) to be vetting strangers to find out if they are trustworthy and possibly could be an asset to his group.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause n1ggas were still civilized and more helping in the beginning.

Eventually they learn that you can't survive like that in this new zombie ridden society.

its the reason why hood n1ggas walk around like goons with a chip on their shoulder and burb n1ggas like Kanye grow up fruity and gay......once u been through some sh1t like that it changes ur personality.

I'm sure all those old people in that nursing home are dead now and only the spics and gangbangers are alive now. They're gonna look out for themselves before they help some old n1gga thats gonna die anyway

That's true.....Morgan and Glen saved Rick's life at the beginning of the Apocalypse... when people were still trying to make sense of this crazy world... trying to reach out to each other....so now it's different...you're right.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but I understand why Rick is how he is now and I also don't blame him for not picking up the hitchhiker since the timing was just awful for Rick to be friendly and accepting of strangers. He is gearing up for war and doesn't have the time (or the inclination) to be vetting strangers to find out if they are trustworthy and possibly could be an asset to his group.

I understand too....lol, I was thinking...it would be poetic justice if, after getting back to the prison, Rick goes through his backpack and discovers in backpack guy's notes that he was a pathologist who discovered a cure for the disease and his blood was immune form the disease (Like the Movie Omega Man)...that sh!t would be twisted like :ohhh: and :damn:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just said this same thing to my friend earlier . She was saying why not recruit him since they need people and I told her pretty much what you said . Not to mention its something odd about one survivor out there by himself , Like where have you been all this time :usure:where are your people ?? Maybe he's a coward who ran when shyt got tough idk but seeing a loner begging for help world make me wary too ( unless it was Maggie or michonne in them skinny jeans (:thatass: )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The difference is, Rick knew Morgan. He didn't know that hitchhicker.

We speed past people walking on the side of the road all the time now, what makes you think that would change when it's the end of the world?

:childplease:

I know . These guys are in a rush and they can't help this suspicious looking guy . It's a year into the outbreak how does that guy have no survival skills :rudy: seems odd and out of place. At this point you now know the old world isn't coming back you would of adjusted accordingly

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know . These guys are in a rush and they can't help this suspicious looking guy . It's a year into the outbreak how does that guy have no survival skills :rudy: seems odd and out of place. At this point you now know the old world isn't coming back you would of adjusted accordingly

Dude had camping gear so my guess is he was living in the wild where not many walkers roam.