Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
let me just say that someone playing a slightly crazy person is a kind of cliche example of 'great acting'

but never go full retard...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember I use to reference Lennie James' character "Robert" on Jericho as Black Bauer. He was cold as fukk and a hell of an actor. I hate that they canceled it. Y'all need to check it out it deals with the same kind of doom and gloom once civilization is pretty much over after a nuke drops.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
the show this potential has is :ohlawd: but it's always a letdown

there's only like 2 episodes left this season, they need to step it up

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think about the logistics of it though. if they pick him up, they're gonna be in the car with this dude. do you keep a gun pointed at him the whole time? let me also point out that Carl is also with them, and Rick isn't about to take any chances that could endanger him. they're also already headed into an unknown situation, and they don't need any other variables to worry about

not to mention it could have been a trap. dude could have his buddies in the woods. that was actually a common tactic for hitchhikers back in the day. it wasn't even for trife reasons, but rather just because it was easier to get someone to pull over if they thought there was only one person (or even better, a hot girl), and then hopefully they wouldn't change their mind when they saw more people...

You're right..- On one hand.. I felt bad for him. He's alone and scared and spots a car... it's his salavation. Well that's what he thinks anyway. Poor guy.

But on the other hand -- I get why the gang didn't pick him up. It would have all been just too damn messy. They'd have to go through the whole Q&A... find out his story... suss out his risk factor... threaten him about making a false move...etc.

They didn't have time for that shyt. They're tired, grouchy and on edge. The Governor's coming, Merle's loose at the prison.. The three of them are in an uneasy alliance... Later for all the drama of dealing with someone so loud and obviously clueless.

They're on a mission to find weapons... The hitchhiker and his nonsense would have to wait. I think they might have picked him up on the way back if he had survived --- especially after what just happened with Morgan. But, not when they were urgently trying to get to that police station.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The difference is, Rick knew Morgan. He didn't know that hitchhicker.

We speed past people walking on the side of the road all the time now, what makes you think that would change when it's the end of the world?

:childplease:

:whoa:

I was talking about when they first met in Season 1 when Morgan helped Rick

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:whoa:

I was talking about when they first met in Season 1 when Morgan helped Rick

Cause n1ggas were still civilized and more helping in the beginning.

Eventually they learn that you can't survive like that in this new zombie ridden society.

its the reason why hood n1ggas walk around like goons with a chip on their shoulder and burb n1ggas like Kanye grow up fruity and gay......once u been through some sh1t like that it changes ur personality.

I'm sure all those old people in that nursing home are dead now and only the spics and gangbangers are alive now. They're gonna look out for themselves before they help some old n1gga thats gonna die anyway

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That episode had me :huh: @ Michonne random emotions

see how loose she got eatin' the chips & gettin' that cat thing