Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Top 3 episode this season. Morgan's crazy ass is lucky he was wearin that vest. Killa Carl bout had to end that nicca

Carl's gangsta needs to be addressed somehow....Michonne tried but Carl was "stay outta my way, I gotta do this" :birdman:

Then he turned to Morgan on some "hey , I'm the one who shot you......sorry"
Carl's new anthem
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJC2ax18oQM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJC2ax18oQM[/ame]

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Best episode in the 2nd half by far.......Morgan had me :wow: :to:

What did he mean by "I have to clear"?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Best episode in the 2nd half by far.......Morgan had me :wow: :to:

What did he mean by "I have to clear"?

I'm thinking he means clear his mind, soul, etc. Clear the walkers and humans, he don't care which. Get clear of all the bullshyt in the world.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You know since Morgan is not dead and is a smart guy , i have a feeling he is going to show up at the last episode and save the day, guys talking about the Gov don't know Rick has more guns now, but Rick don't know Tyresse gave the Gov the lay out of the prison, which is better tan having the guns, the Gov can starve them out or just send in those new recruits as cannon fodder until they take the prison. Unless Ty and his sister and Andrea go back to the Ricks crew, he still out numbered and out gunned buy the Gov.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I was a little worried because this episode started slow but, the homie Morgan showed up :lolbron:

I glad that it wasn't just me cause I was thinking in those scenes with him and Rick that the quality of acting of this show has just risen. Couldn't decide if he was that good or everyone is normally that bad. Also Michonne became likeable this episode, about time..

Whether you like it or not, every GOOD show need these episodes for character development and story arc so I wasn't mad at this. Rick and them got hella guns and ammo. It would have been nice if Morgan would have joined them but I'm sure this won't be the last we see of him.

I hope Rick and the group use some of those tactics Morgan used to booby trap the prison to certain extent at least not have to worry about getting caught slippin by walkers

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest problem for me is....why were they ignoring the hitchhiker?....I mean.... Why not talk to the hitchhiker? It's been stated several times that Rick's crew needs bodies. They need extra manpower more than guns, in my opinion. They outnumber the hitchhiker 3:1. Why not talk to him at gunpoint, disarm him, and get a feel for the guy? He might have been a strong asset to the team. It seems out of characters from them.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hope Rick and the group use some of those tactics Morgan used to booby trap the prison to certain extent at least not have to worry about getting caught slippin by walkers

that was the first thing I thought of when I saw all that shyt: Rick better copy these ideas

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The biggest problem for me is....why were they ignoring the hitchhiker?....I mean.... Why not talk to the hitchhiker? It's been stated several times that Rick's crew needs bodies. They need extra manpower more than guns, in my opinion. They outnumber the hitchhiker 3:1. Why not talk to him at gunpoint, disarm him, and get a feel for the guy? He might have been a strong asset to the team. It seems out of characters from them.

I also think the backpack guy was an analogy for Rick too:scheme: This is what happens when you distance yourself to be alone and stranded. Be with your group of friends and try to survive.

at least thats what I think...you can't survive alone :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

they've been through so much with strangers and other groups, they don't trust anyone. for that matter, they have enough issues trusting the peeps already in their group

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at least thats what I think...you can't survive alone :yeshrug:

they've been through so much with strangers and other groups, they don't trust anyone. for that matter, they have enough issues trusting the peeps already in their group

All three of them are armed to the teeth though, so it's not the same as if I was out driving by myself or something. I think part of their issue is that they had to get weapons and get them quick, and this guy is some dude with no survival skills, yelling down the road. Bad karma will get you in the end. It just made me so sad... and that was just at the beginning, when he was running after them. Taking his backpack was so heartless in cold-blood but actually I :laugh: at the end but still :to:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Another thoughts......about trust issues....interesting parallel between how Morgan helped Rick and how Rick didn't help the hitchhiker.

And if you look at how Herschel let them stay at the farm. Or how the CDC guy let them in. Or Mischonne saving Andrea. And how kicking out Tyreese's gang now ends up with him helping the Governor. At some point, you have to trust somebody Rick. Rick has trust issues.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
All three of them are armed to the teeth though, so it's not the same as if I was out driving by myself or something. I think part of their issue is that they had to get weapons and get them quick, and this guy is some dude with no survival skills, yelling down the road. Bad karma will get you in the end. It just made me so sad... and that was just at the beginning, when he was running after them. Taking his backpack was so heartless in cold-blood but actually I :laugh: at the end but still :to:

think about the logistics of it though. if they pick him up, they're gonna be in the car with this dude. do you keep a gun pointed at him the whole time? let me also point out that Carl is also with them, and Rick isn't about to take any chances that could endanger him. they're also already headed into an unknown situation, and they don't need any other variables to worry about

not to mention it could have been a trap. dude could have his buddies in the woods. that was actually a common tactic for hitchhikers back in the day. it wasn't even for trife reasons, but rather just because it was easier to get someone to pull over if they thought there was only one person (or even better, a hot girl), and then hopefully they wouldn't change their mind when they saw more people...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another thoughts......about trust issues....interesting parallel between how Morgan helped Rick and how Rick didn't help the hitchhiker.

And if you look at how Herschel let them stay at the farm. Or how the CDC guy let them in. Or Mischonne saving Andrea. And how kicking out Tyreese's gang now ends up with him helping the Governor. At some point, you have to trust somebody Rick. Rick has trust issues.

The difference is, Rick knew Morgan. He didn't know that hitchhicker.

We speed past people walking on the side of the road all the time now, what makes you think that would change when it's the end of the world?

:childplease:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
fukk the smell of zombies, you know everybody breath is foul as hell they should focus on that too:troll:

The same type of fakkots who wear Hans shot first t shirts, Same ones who complained about Mass Effect 3's ending, and didn't like the fact that an inexperienced Lara Croft was so good at killing in the new Tomb Raider are the same ones who complain about this show

its just what lame comic book nerds do breh, they enjoy nothing in life and live to nit pick.

:manny:

Let them cook

comic-book-guy-worst-post-ever.jpg