Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked the episode, not the greatest but better than the past 2 episodes, my mother hated it

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you saw Michonne had a softer side then her hard exterior, I just knew she was a goner:whew:

The Walkers chilling inside the diner was hilarious, like they were just waiting for the next meal to eventually walk in:krs:

Morgan's clarity to Rick was great. Seeing Lori's ghost had him teetering over the edge, but seeing

Morgan's condition, hopefully snapped him back to reality. Because, Rick needs to be all the way sane, before he goes to war with the Governor:salute:

TheTwista

Seems It Never Fails
Daps
Reppin
The Cave
Top 3 episode this season. Morgan's crazy ass is lucky he was wearin that vest. Killa Carl bout had to end that nicca

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Why they keep driving that shytty SUV? The down south I'm sure there is plenty of F150/F250 Pick up trucks and JEEP allover the state.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Morgan looks like Anthony Hamilton, I thought he was gonna start singing this when he was spilling his guts to Rick...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked the episode...it accomplished a few things so I am not sure what so many people are talking about when they say nothing happened.
We got a resolution to the Morgan open thread that has been dangling since episode one of Season one.
Rick got an arsenal of weapons for the war with the Governor (which the Governor is clueless about so Rick's crew gets an advantage there).
Rick got to see that isolation can lead to total insanity and his time with Morgan was a wake up call for him.
We got character development with Michonne and she is now no longer an outsider in Rick's group.

And just on the strength of Lennie James' performance as Morgan I would give this episode high marks.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what did he mean by "Clear"

That was his life breh... clearing out the walkers that got caught up in his web of booby traps every day.

:to:

nikka was like, "I'm here because I have to clear"

:wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Carné Asada;3454918 said:
People overrate the SHIIT out of the comics.

Yes they do. Aside from the Prison story arc (which was great) the majority of the comic book has been just good but not so amazing that every panel needs to be slavishly copied by the TV show.
Now as far as how some characters behave on the show compared to the comic I think there is room for criticism but other than characterization I think the complaining is overblown.
Think of it like this....if the show had stayed true to the book then Shane would have died two episodes in.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode....Good to see Morgan back and he stole the show, His story about how his son died just killed me just :wow: . I really would have loved for him to join the group. The Morgan/Rick connection is still one of the most emotionally engaging in the series for me, and all their scenes were fantastic.

Carl is a terrible actor, can't acting for sh!t but I do see Carl's point, though. That picture will probably be the only way for his baby sister (Judith) to know what her mom looked like. I imagine it's a comfort to Carl, as well. Growing bada$$ he may be, he is still a young boy who just lost his mother.

Michonne finally got to do things that made her seem like a real person which was excellent cause I'm tired of her seeing being :birdman: in almost all the episodes but finally.

Poor hitchhiker.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the episode...it accomplished a few things so I am not sure what so many people are talking about when they say nothing happened.
We got a resolution to the Morgan open thread that has been dangling since episode one of Season one.
Rick got an arsenal of weapons for the war with the Governor (which the Governor is clueless about so Rick's crew gets an advantage there).
Rick got to see that isolation can lead to total insanity and his time with Morgan was a wake up call for him.
We got character development with Michonne and she is now no longer an outsider in Rick's group.

And just on the strength of Lennie James' performance as Morgan I would give this episode high marks.

I know it was a very good episode . Carl/Rick combo what a scary site
:smugdraper: it had great characterization . And it had the elements that usually have in a zombie movies . Michonne had some great moments too . This was like the calm before the storm seeing the previews for next week , governor trying to play to play killer Rick :heh: