Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
This series can't have two black individuals alive @ the same place?
This is some bullshyt! Morgan should've come to the prison.

It seems the guy who plays Morgan is real busy. They said they wanted to bring him back last yr but he has a tight schedule. So I doubt we'll see much of him.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
my gripe, they're doing a bad job of painting the world the way it should be. for example, who the fukk is cutting all the grass? everything is all perfectly neat and trimmed.

woow i thought the samething last night. I was like shouldnt the grass be higher than this? lol

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Finally a good episode. I liked how the writers used Morgan to show Rick you're not that crazy and lost....this is what having lost it all looks like.

I also think the backpack guy was an analogy for Rick too:scheme: This is what happens when you distance yourself to be alone and stranded. Be with your group of friends and try to survive.

Also Carl and Michonne tag-team zombie slayers:salute:

lil bape

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are nikkas really complaining that the grass is cut? And that the characters aren't shown throwing up from all the smell of death/zombies??

:rudy:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
im not sure if the show always sucked... or if it just recently became bad... but i really cant fukk with it at all anymore... the scenes with morgan were painfully corny and badly written... the only part i enjoyed was literally the last 5 second exchange between rick and michonne.

:wtf:

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Are nikkas really complaining that the grass is cut? And that the characters aren't shown throwing up from all the smell of death/zombies??

:rudy:

fukk the smell of zombies, you know everybody breath is foul as hell they should focus on that too:troll:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Morgan's presence and dialogue as been reduced to being corny?
:wtb:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually said, "now that was a good episode" after this one went off. I haven't done that in a while...

:dead:

It's a shame all of them aren't depicted like this one. This one had a realness to it unlike the corny shyt and lameness from most of the series since Season 1. (which is when this series was the best)