Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're still allocated a certain amount for a budget. The show may be a cash cow, but the suits wanna make sure they profit most of it, not pour it back into the show.:yeshrug:

and there in lies the true problem with the show. a lot of money should be tossed back in the budget for better cgi, more zombies, and better sets.

they've been in the prison for the whole season and they only show two rooms :comeon:

woodbury looks :flabbynsick: with their shytty SAG actors.

and really, the writing has just been poor. it might get back on track with the new show runner though.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
and there in lies the true problem with the show. a lot of money should be tossed back in the budget for better cgi, more zombies, and better sets.

they've been in the prison for the whole season and they only show two rooms :comeon:

woodbury looks :flabbynsick: with their shytty SAG actors.

and really, the writing has just been poor. it might get back on track with the new show runner though.

Ideally yeah you're right, but again it's the suits job to maximize their paper by making a popular/profitable show for as little as possible. If they poured more money into it, them suits would get fired for not budgeting properly/wasting money. We gotta remember, this shyt is a business. The substance/authenticity of the show is only somewhat important, as it's secondary to generating that paper. This goes for any show really.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ideally yeah you're right, but again it's the suits job to maximize their paper by making a popular/profitable show for as little as possible. If they poured more money into it, them suits would get fired for not budgeting properly/wasting money. We gotta remember, this shyt is a business. The substance/authenticity of the show is only somewhat important, as it's secondary to generating that paper. This goes for any show really.

i understand the mind of a jew :wtf:

but they'd maximize their profits in the long run by staying true to the source. im sure they don't want to end up like LOST and have their fanbase turn on em.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i understand the mind of a jew :wtf:

:dead:

but they'd maximize their profits in the long run by staying true to the source. im sure they don't want to end up like LOST and have their fanbase turn on em.

It's difficult to stay 100% to the source material. There hasn't been a show yet that was exactly like the source material. Game of Thrones probably comes the closest yet, and even then there's a lot of compromises/changes. Also, the majority of the audience doesn't care if it's not extremely close to the source material, they know that, and they can still make a ton of money if it isn't.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

It's difficult to stay 100% to the source material. There hasn't been a show yet that was exactly like the source material. Game of Thrones probably comes the closest yet, and even then there's a lot of compromises/changes. Also, the majority of the audience doesn't care if it's not extremely close to the source material, they know that, and they can still make a ton of money if it isn't.

i'm not asking them to stay 100%, but how about 60? how is it possible for a comic book to have more character development than the tv show? tonights episode had some great dialogue between rick and morgan. but they still fall flat with carl & michonne. still have high hopes for the show. the writers just have to work on flushing out the characters and not being afraid to keep them alive.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
how was this episode so great?

morgan came back but it was a huge let down

all they got was guns....

literally nothing happened :dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

I was a little disappointed myself. I thought from the promos they were gonna be attacked by a horde of zombies, and it would be a close escape like with Shane and that fat dude. It just ended up being those in the bar tho.:ld:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
The more I see Michonne the more I want to fuk her and lick her chocolate brown t1tties

and its weird because I didn't find her attractive at first

Now everytime I see her on screen I automatically picture her dark skinned body completely naked

I hope they make Rick get jungle fever and hit that eventually since they're all friendly now

Michonne5.jpeg

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
im not sure if the show always sucked... or if it just recently became bad... but i really cant fukk with it at all anymore... the scenes with morgan were painfully corny and badly written... the only part i enjoyed was literally the last 5 second exchange between rick and michonne.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

Dudes saying its a top 5 ep and it deserves noms :dead: it was a good episode, above average. This show is real hit and miss though. Second half of season 2 is the best still and probably will be the shows peak.