Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Physically, Aisha Tyler is probably one of the most impressive female specimens walking the planet....But I do think she signed a :mjpls: clause for low level hollywood success....

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Arcavian, jay211, zopaco317, WOAHMYGOODNESS, Carné Asada, dagawd, MilesTailsPrower, OGJOHNNY5, wire28

Help me out

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my gripe, they're doing a bad job of painting the world the way it should be. for example, who the fukk is cutting all the grass? everything is all perfectly neat and trimmed. streets only have a couple of pieces of paper on them, when it should be cluttered in junk.

and one thing they need to start doing is stressing the smell of zombies. in the comics, flies and maggots are always on the zombies. characters are always throwing up from the smell. i don't think they've talked about the smell or puked once on the show.

minor gripes but it would definitely help me enjoy it more

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Last edited by a moderator:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
my gripe, they're doing a bad job of painting the world the way it should be. for example, who the fukk is cutting all the grass? everything is all perfectly neat and trimmed. streets only have a couple of pieces of paper on them, when it should be cluttered in junk.

and one thing they need to start doing is stressing the smell of zombies. in the comics, flies and maggots are always on the zombies. characters are always throwing up from the smell. i don't think they've talked about the smell or puked once on the show.

minor gripes but it would definitely help me enjoy it more

There comes a point where you have to realize that it's a tv show with a limited budget and time/filming constraints. Everyone has commentary about they should do this and that, but it's very difficult to make a consistently good show and they really can't include EVERYTHING.

That being said I think the show is great, although this episode was more emotional and less action oriented.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There comes a point where you have to realize that it's a tv show with a limited budget and time/filming constraints. Everyone has commentary about they should do this and that, but it's very difficult to make a consistently good show and they really can't include EVERYTHING.

That being said I think the show is great, although this episode was more emotional and less action oriented.

the budget should never be a problem with TWD, it's a cash cow.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
the budget should never be a problem with TWD, it's a cash cow.

They're still allocated a certain amount for a budget. The show may be a cash cow, but the suits wanna make sure they profit most of it, not pour it back into the show.:yeshrug: