Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would not care if Andrea got offed, man am I ever tired of her. They have ruined her character when you compare her to comic Andrea. They have handled Tyrese horribly as well. I know they have to be different from the comics, but come on man. Hopefully things get better as the season progresses.

they're ruining michonne and rick as well. i'm still entertained but damn, it's wasting a lot of potential to save money.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I love the comics, but Andrea story line does not pick up until much later. I like how they are developing her character during the prison arc.

Not sure why people so sprung off Tyrese. I liked him in the comics, but there are more pressing matters than a Tyrese because so much had been trimmed of the story line. If they followed the comics, we would get to the prison arc in season 5, I remember people complaining about the pace during season 2.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a piece of shyt episode. And to those talking about storyline... what advanced at all? Other than Tyrese's group joining up with Woodbury, which is a huge butcher job unless they pull some serious unforseen magic out of their hat with that call.

I want my hour back.

Really nothing advanced ?? :beli: ricks back in control , Andrea siding with the governor , tyrese squad joining up with the governor and now they can tell him how the prison is open in the back . Did you want to see a complete recreation of the prison storyline ??:beli: I like how it's going its different and the fact that we see more of Woodbury and realize why the people would fight for the governor unlike in the comics where he was just plain psycho.

It's not a carbon copy

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
if the gov sends men into the back of the prison, they are gonna run into zombies, rick will hear the shots and they'll have a royal rumble in the tombs, zombies included

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Really nothing advanced ?? :beli: ricks back in control , Andrea siding with the governor , tyrese squad joining up with the governor and now they can tell him how the prison is open in the back . Did you want to see a complete recreation of the prison storyline ??:beli: I like how it's going its different and the fact that we see more of Woodbury and realize why the people would fight for the governor unlike in the comics where he was just plain psycho.

It's not a carbon copy

You gotta take into account how a lot of the folks here judge stories. Basically if nobody got shot in an episode then nothing happened. Same shyt went down with Boardwalk Empire.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
What a piece of shyt episode. And to those talking about storyline... what advanced at all? Other than Tyrese's group joining up with Woodbury, which is a huge butcher job unless they pull some serious unforseen magic out of their hat with that call.

I want my hour back.

Like I said, I guess nikkas want non-stop zombie killing!
Let the story play out. Who knows where Tyreese will be by the end of the season. What makes this show so dope is that the script doesn't go where you always expect it to. You are entitled to your opinion though. I just don't see the "shyt" in it that you & others who share your opinion see.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Them two white dudes going to remain loyal to the gov. Tyreese just saying whatever to keep him and his sis alive. Once he find out about whats really going on, he will side with the right person

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
This episode was basically the calm before the storm

whenever sh1t is about to get heavy you can expect one of these type episodes.

Sopranos used to do the same sh1t with a big Xmas party or summin where the whole family is happy and enjoying life right before some cray sh1t happens

notice how the only people really complaining are folks who read the comic, still glad i put reading them on hold until the entire series ends cause I'm enjoying every min of this show (and Spartacus), no complaints from me

:blessed:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
How many episodes is this season gonna be, because this was what number 11?

Didnt season 2 have 12 episodes?