Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
fukk this show. They keep getting my hopes up that they're gonna do a story arc justice and end up completely fukking it up in the end.

TH29

Rookie
Daps
I would not care if Andrea got offed, man am I ever tired of her. They have ruined her character when you compare her to comic Andrea. They have handled Tyrese horribly as well. I know they have to be different from the comics, but come on man. Hopefully things get better as the season progresses.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
:manny:I don't see what was so bad about it. I mean, what do nikkas want, nonstop zombie killing? It has to be some storyline in there. Can't just be all action.

Yall nikkas :stopitslime:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a piece of shyt episode. And to those talking about storyline... what advanced at all? Other than Tyrese's group joining up with Woodbury, which is a huge butcher job unless they pull some serious unforseen magic out of their hat with that call.

I want my hour back.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6/10 episode, with last week being a 7/10

:ehh: i guess they really want us to hate andrea this season. writings getting very sloppy and don't think they'll be able to bring it all together properly.