Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was pretty slow

Glenn's idea of giving Merle to the Governor was also pretty stupid....I was like :what: at him and he started annoying me.

One thing I noticed - Rick and Co freely gave Andrea a car and gun with no strings attached. The Gov did nothing but make empty promises of those things and when Andrea actually pushed him for them she was denied.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writers of this show continue to make Andrea the absolute worst character in the cast. She was awful all along but Lori's rotten ass was around to take most of the most hated attention but now that Lori is dead Andrea's total crappiness is just fully exposed.
Nothing she has done this entire season has made a lick of sense or done anything to amke her character likeable in the least. I am hoping she gets killed as quickly as possible.
And I am giving this show two more episodes to make Tyreese into a worthwhile character because up to this point dude has not knocked my socks off in any way like the character in the comic did. Tyreese better get the same vibe from The Governor as Michonne did and realize that Woodbury is not the idyllic oasis in a sea of zombies that it looks like or else the character will be totally ruined for me.
He's not the same tyrese as the Comic book but personalitywise he seems similar to if he didn't run into the camp .
This episode was basically the calm before the storm

whenever sh1t is about to get heavy you can expect one of these type episodes.

Sopranos used to do the same sh1t with a big Xmas party or summin where the whole family is happy and enjoying life right before some cray sh1t happens

notice how the only people really complaining are folks who read the comic, still glad i put reading them on hold until the entire series ends cause I'm enjoying every min of this show (and Spartacus), no complaints from me

:blessed:

You gotta take into account how a lot of the folks here judge stories. Basically if nobody got shot in an episode then nothing happened. Same shyt went down with Boardwalk Empire.

Yes this was a place setting episode . It also wasn't a navelgazing episode though like some of these people are acting . It moved the pieces around and set up the future showdown with the governor finding out about the back entrance . People think tyrese should automatically suspect the governor ? Yet he saw Rick going crazy and waving guns while hallucinating :usure: the governor runs a community , Rick a band of lunatics . Which would seem more appealing ?

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
the ending was kinda weak this last episode, but this shit is about to pop off this weekend

i knew i didn't like that Tyrese dude , acting like a slave "ill do whatever you need me to do" :smh:

wait til the Governor exposes himself , they're gonna be fucked

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well she knew Rick's crew longer than she has nown The Governor and his people plus she spent that year away from RIck's group with Michonne. She needs to show some kind of loyalty especially after finding out that The Governor tortured Glenn, tried to kill him and Maggie, sent a hit squad after Michonne, and staged an assault on the prison.
The Governor should be completely exposed as a murderous douche if only Andrea wasn't completely dikkmatized.
And if al;l she has to work with is that Merle seems to have been accepted into Rick's group as a means of justifying her inaction then I say Rick should have shot that bytch in the dome when she she came to the prison because she is making the conscious choice to be an enemy.
I'm torn because I hate Andrea but looking from her perspective she's just looking out for herself . She was always riding in the rv and then living it up at the farm . She's spoiled and seeing that comfort of Woodbury as opposed to the prison im sure she was like :huhldup: ... He would of tried to kill Me?:yeshrug: atleast I get a meal and some dikk. See how she tried to blame Rick for being cold ? bytch the shootout happened days ago they could all be dead now not to mention thr governor keeps lying . She's deluding herself to stay safe .
This episode was pretty slow

Glenn's idea of giving Merle to the Governor was also pretty stupid....I was like :what: at him and he started annoying me.

One thing I noticed - Rick and Co freely gave Andrea a car and gun with no strings attached. The Gov did nothing but make empty promises of those things and when Andrea actually pushed him for them she was denied.

Well to be fair we have more knowledge than Glenn and them . We know he was planning to attack no matter what and that maybe Merle told him his former group was a bunch of bloodthirsty pillagers . And if they really thought war could be avoided by trading Merle they would do it , why risk everyones life ?

Andrea isn't about that life :manny: she sees Rick and them as broken. When they are serious about fighting and killing the governor she's so fake she can't even recognize the resolve Rick and them have . She thinks being cornered means you give up when it could make you more dangerous

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Mich Carl and Rick on a run is about to be :wow:

After this, Mich will be in his good graces and a more likeable character :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't blame andrea for staying in woodsbury at this point. she's living like she's in the burbs, and rick and 'em in the slums. i decided to re-read some of the comic arc last night and they made the living conditions way worst on the show.

in the books, the prison was clean, they had hot water and power from the generators. they had fresh clean prison issue clothes, along with clean riot gear. they had damn near a life time supply of food. the prison had an infirmary, and a fully stocked armory with guns, tear gas, etc.

on the show, there's really little motivation for the gov to want the prison besides revenge. they should have just stuck to the script, the show is droppin the ball

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
People think tyrese should automatically suspect the governor ? Yet he saw Rick going crazy and waving guns while hallucinating :usure: the governor runs a community , Rick a band of lunatics . Which would seem more appealing ?

I'm not looking for Tyreese to automatically be suspicious but the Governor was always a slightly creepy dude and after Rick's assault on Woodbury he doesn't conceal that creepiness all that well. I'm hoping that Tyreese picks up on the vibes at Woodbury and acts accordingly instead of being all grateful for a place to stay and overlooking things that are off like that moron Andrea is doing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not looking for Tyreese to automatically be suspicious but the Governor was always a slightly creepy dude and after Rick's assault on Woodbury he doesn't conceal that creepiness all that well. I'm hoping that Tyreese picks up on the vibes at Woodbury and acts accordingly instead of being all grateful for a place to stay and overlooking things that are off like that moron Andrea is doing.

after rewatching the scene, pretty sure govs going to pull some shady shyt on tyrese sister

dude was just leering at her like :shaq: for the entire scene

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I honestly see Tyrese's group splitting up eventually.... The two other dudes obviously hate Rick/Prison Crew....

I could see Cutty bumping heads morally with the Governor and then siding with the prison crew... Him and his daughter leave, while the two guys stay back and fight with the governor...

I also see Merle/Andrea dying this season

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
fukk Andrea for not sticking that knife in the Governor's neck...smh

slow episode...but i liked it...we can't have zombie killing and wild shyt every week...relax ppl

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

They moved the players around and readjusted the storyline, but the Governor killed those dudes from the National Guard, so something will give, it seems like people want it to happen now.

Also, Tyrese bumps heads with Rick in the comics, so why are people acting like Tyrese is acting out of character?

Andrea rode with
1) Shane, Lori, Carl, Dale, T-Dawg, from Atlanta to the woods,
2) Rick,
3) Michonne,
4) and now the Governor.

If you haven't noticed, Andrea has no problems making friends. Hate her or love her, but she found a home at Woodbury.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly see Tyrese's group splitting up eventually.... The two other dudes obviously hate Rick/Prison Crew....

I could see Cutty bumping heads morally with the Governor and then siding with the prison crew... Him and his daughter leave, while the two guys stay back and fight with the governor...

I also see Merle/Andrea dying this season

that's his sister, not his daughter.

they may as well kill andrea though, her character is ruined. seems like maggie replaced her as the sniper of the group anyways.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, Tyrese bumps heads with Rick in the comics, so why are people acting like Tyrese is acting out of character?

because it is out of character, and tyrese and rick only bumped heads over carol. in the books, tyrese nor michonne had to sit there and beg rick to join their group; they were welcomed with open arms. tyrese became ricks best friend, and leader of the group awhile.

on the show, they've got tyrese and michonne lookin like straight up bums in need of handouts.