Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling the Governor is gonna do something to Tyreese's sister. Probably rape or kill her. Then Tyreese will rejoin Ricks group.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I liked the episode but now I officially hate Andrea. She could have been the ace in the hole for Team Rick but she chickenshyt.
Even though I know for storytelling sake The Governor wouldn't get taken out like that (I don't read the comics)
but I still couldn't help but :pacspit: at Andrea for that scene.

If I ever get a son, I'd like him to be like season 3 Carl :wow:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
another weak episode, jesus

this show is officially another bad episode or two away from being :flabbynsick: status

they need to step this shyt up :snoop:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:manny:I don't see what was so bad about it. I mean, what do nikkas want, nonstop zombie killing? It has to be some storyline in there. Can't just be all action.

Yall nikkas :stopitslime:

It could be because the comic got the expectations for this season so high. The prison arch was just :wow: and the show pales in comparison so far. My biggest gripe isn't about the action but the lack of development thus far for my favorite characters Mich and cutty. granted I know AMC is not HBO and they have to take some liberties from the source material, but I think shortcuts in character development shouldn't be one of them . I'm still a fan I just hope it improves.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The writers of this show continue to make Andrea the absolute worst character in the cast. She was awful all along but Lori's rotten ass was around to take most of the most hated attention but now that Lori is dead Andrea's total crappiness is just fully exposed.
Nothing she has done this entire season has made a lick of sense or done anything to amke her character likeable in the least. I am hoping she gets killed as quickly as possible.
And I am giving this show two more episodes to make Tyreese into a worthwhile character because up to this point dude has not knocked my socks off in any way like the character in the comic did. Tyreese better get the same vibe from The Governor as Michonne did and realize that Woodbury is not the idyllic oasis in a sea of zombies that it looks like or else the character will be totally ruined for me.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andrea needs to get off the "can we all just get along" haze, before her indecisiveness gets an integral member of Rick's crews kill. :rudy:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Andrea aint going nowhere she just needed some dikk if shane was still there she might have stayed with the group

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Andrea needs to get off the "can we all just get along" haze, before her indecisiveness gets an integral member of Rick's crews kill. :rudy:

Rick crew is gonna get bodied tho, lets just keep it 100, they only got like 4 able bodied men and a bunch of women, and children.

N1ggas gonna get SLAUGHTERED :sadcam:

unless Andrea can use her p*ssy power to put an end to this somehow

:ohhh:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

Why are people acting like Andrea is connected to the crew like that? She was away for 1 year, and she was gonna leave at one point. People comparing comic Andrea to tv show Andrea, and at this point comic Andrea played the back.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why are people acting like Andrea is connected to the crew like that? She was away for 1 year, and she was gonna leave at one point. People comparing comic Andrea to tv show Andrea, and at this point comic Andrea played the back.

Well she knew Rick's crew longer than she has nown The Governor and his people plus she spent that year away from RIck's group with Michonne. She needs to show some kind of loyalty especially after finding out that The Governor tortured Glenn, tried to kill him and Maggie, sent a hit squad after Michonne, and staged an assault on the prison.
The Governor should be completely exposed as a murderous douche if only Andrea wasn't completely dikkmatized.
And if al;l she has to work with is that Merle seems to have been accepted into Rick's group as a means of justifying her inaction then I say Rick should have shot that bytch in the dome when she she came to the prison because she is making the conscious choice to be an enemy.