Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
carl getting serious shine next episode!!
a0yqua.jpg

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea yea yea. They've botched the Prison Arc in my opinion. This shyt was suppose to be Epic man. It started out with such promise too. I knew they wouldn't mirror the comics exactly but goddamn have they cheated us. What really gets me is the lack of development for certain characters.

For instance Michonne she is basically just there, she serves no real purpose, barely says anything. Tyrese has been a complete waste, and even if they try to do anything with the character in remaining episodes it won't be nearly as good as it could have/should have been.(The prison gym scene when he went ham on about 50+ walkers with a hammer) In hindsight Lori was killed off way too soon as well. The Rick going crazy angle is beyond dumb. It's nothing but obvious filler. And what they've done to Andrea's character is completely nonsensical.

same thing i'm saying man, atleast if they gonna flip the script from the comics do it in a good way or don't even bring in those characters. but from the next episode previews michone look like she'll get more play so we'll see

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
same thing i'm saying man, atleast if they gonna flip the script from the comics do it in a good way or don't even bring in those characters. but from the next episode previews michone look like she'll get more play so we'll see

shyt outside from her intro in the finale ep last season, Michonne has been a total waste. She's not even a likable character, and she's suppose to be at least one of the only ones for the audience to root for.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
blk girl lookin and speaking too much knowledge for these emotional cacs

"You can't be chasin ghosts" :usure: