Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't prep but have guns and extra ammo, so if worst come to worse, I can take shyt I want by force if necessary.

my question about the show, is how are they getting food? I know hershel and his fam had a farm and were growing shyt and even had electricity due to having generators on the property.

given the lack of real people alive, the amount of available gas/fuel remaining (even if none is being refined) would last a really long time. I mean they say zombies outnumber humans in that world 5000:1.

but eventually since no one is producing any new food and supplies, shyt would run out and it would totally deteriorate into some real lord of the flies type shyt.

does anyone know if animals can be turned into zombie type animals?

I actually had the convo with my girl recently about how wed be in a real apocalypse scenario and she was all mad when i said id be a ruthless type taking whay i need from whoever has it. First stop cabelas, ill get food when i need it

And the gas thing, thered probably be enough around for a while, but the effort to collect it may not be worth it. As far as electricity, id look for someplace with solar panels

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
just more evidence rick isn't built for the new world. :skip:

but i'm not saying shane would make a better leader than rick. i'm just saying rick still ain't ready for what the world has become. best example of shanes incompetence was running into a bus when getting chased by zombies.

the first sign of Shane being incompetent.
Was being such a simp.
He took a need for mating.
Turning it into a narcissistic sociopathic coup attempt.
That spread for more than two seasons of the entire show.
Which also lead into an entire fully thought out coup attempt.
To ambush rick and hide Shane's murder trail.
That if not, for the inclusion of Darryl.
Would have never been found out.
You are trying to make a case for q narcissistic murderous a$$hole sociopath.
Who has a who's who list of delinquent behavior.
Which include murder and attempted rape.
You can not be serious to even mention that dude.
Shane was a punk bytch scourge.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I actually had the convo with my girl recently about how wed be in a real apocalypse scenario and she was all mad when i said id be a ruthless type taking whay i need from whoever has it. First stop cabelas, ill get food when i need it

And the gas thing, thered probably be enough around for a while, but the effort to collect it may not be worth it. As far as electricity, id look for someplace with solar panels

shyt would easily, be part two of mad max the first night.
You could and probably would be in mortal danger.
In between the time most people get off work in the grassroots jobs from 230pm.

You could die trying to go to Walgreens.
Let alone WalMart,....
The only survivors would be those people who have those bunkers.
Which means the people most people assume are wqck jobs to begin with.
My peoples say I am crazy for thinking this show is a possibility.
Yet, real talk,...
The psychology of a movie like 28days.
Could easily happen, where even the animals are affected.
Which answers beanie's; are animals infected scenario.
Thank the lord the animals in this continuity are not affected.
Which gives the series a bit of calm.
Yet, in the real world if this happen.
It would be like the black plague times a jillion.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
btw, I thought axel was gonna work his way into getting some snatch from carol, and they popped him off. I wasn't expecting that at all.

man,...
That is Darryl's coochie muffin.
I felt some kinda way, about Darryl not being there.
Then, axl got off'd the way he did.
Then I felt bad for mentally cockblocking axel for the next man.
The lesson here,...unwarranted hating is never good.
Even, on fictional characters on the show.

Me; watching carol go sweet on axel's storytelling.
While Darryl is missing out on a great woman, and his real home.
For his punk bytch made racist older brother.
:mindblown:

THen axel gets popped: :snoop:

Art Barr

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
man, cutty better make an appearance by the end of next episode.
I literally waited this whole episode for some one to mention them. I thought Glenn was gonna make the decision to go looking for them.

Anyways the last part of the episode was good expect for the fact that Axel got hit in the head, one bullet, first shot. Then for the rest of the shootout, all these nikkas with automatic weapons and training, but can't hit shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I thought Glenn was gonna make the decision to go looking for them.

That would have given Glenn cool points in my book but dude just went for some fresh air....:aicmon:

Anyways the last part of the episode was good expect for the fact that Axel got hit in the head, one bullet, first shot. Then for the rest of the shootout, all these nikkas with automatic weapons and training, but can't hit shyt.

To be fair, Team Rick wasn't aware and were out in the open which gave The Gov the time to aim and take a shot at Axel who was standing still. Once he shot Axel, everybody started running for and using cover and that's when the rest of the Woodbury gang started shooting.

More casualties should have happened on the Woodbury side because most of them weren't even using cover :pachaha:

Another thing that's foul is that if you know guns then Carol should have been dead as well. Not a big deal since a lot of movies with gun play act like the human shield is bullet proof but that's only plausible for small caliber guns.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Carné Asada;3294074 said:
You're tripping, this eoisde is strong.

:pachaha: you're the biggest TWD stan here. the show can do no wrong in your mind.

She came late into the gun fight though, maybe she dipped after talking to Andrea? I probably need to watch the ep again but it doesn't look like that scene and the gunfight were concurrent. Also the Governor seemed to have a delighted surprise expression on his face when the person roled through with the truck as if he didn't plan for that kind of support.

:comeon: you reached so hard on that one.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

gas becomes unusable after around a year or two in storage so vechicles wouldnt be an option after a while :sadbron:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
RSLast.jpg