Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is an action show... its not going out there to have a serious tone like the wire, breaking bad, sopranos, etc

if you take the show that way, this show is :ehh:

theres a difference between this and shows like lost or sons of anacrhy that tries desperately to be top notch character or stroy driven dramas but end failing miserably

last epsiode was :salute:... then i read online and people are bashing it :rudy:

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
I like every show. I dread the end of the hour. I wish they'd play the new episode twice back-to-back like they used to.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
catchin an episode from the 1st season the other day, i forgot how dope the endings used to be when they would have music playing to end the show

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
So I finally got to watching this show... My relationship with it is weird; the first season I watched all the way through start to finish. When the second season came on I was pretty heavy into dexter so this would get bumped for that or sunday night football. Which means I just watched the whole second season and caught up with the 3rd season this past week and a half..

Since then I've downloaded the comics and I can get why some people would be pissed it doesnt follow exactly as the comic, but the comics feel slow as shyt to me.. Like it isnt all out non stop violence or anything..

I'm gonna have to deal with commercials for the first time since the first season :sadbron:

I like both, some things in the comics wouldn't work well in the show.

The show has Darryl and the comics doesn't, the show did a better job with Shane's character, entire season 1 was too nice, :ohmy: @ Sophia walking out the barn and people finally understanding Morgan not wanting to shoot his wife and Hershel not wanting to kill zombies. Show is different but I like it all the same.