Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
The thing about Shane is that he was wrong about a lot of things EXCEPT with his analysis of Rick. Rick has endangered the group most of the time for no fukking reason at all. Lets have a look at the awesome leader:

- Got back to see his son and wifey for the first time after his coma....decides to risk his own and others lives to go back and save Merle :stopitslime:
- Damn near got Glenn killed cuz of said mission after run in wit vatos :beli:
- Decides to save bandit that tries to kill him, Hershel and Glenn at the bar shootout :comeon:
- Wastes incredible amount of time deciding what to do with bandit...which leads to tearing group apart even more :smh:
- Goes crazy after Lori dies and leaves son and newborn daughter to others while he goes on suicide mission inside prison :whistle:
I never said rick was the best leader bro. All I said is I wouldnt want shane because he's a snake type.

I dont really know the timeline that rick was in that comma but you can't expect a dude who basically earned a living putting his life on the line for stangers on a daily basis to just be on some :manny: overnight. He made a career being a sheriff so that :cape: is in him.

As of now Rick is crazy and needs to be a soldier, but imagine if you were in that group and any of those scenarios happened to you or a loved one. You really want the person thats like :yeshrug: if you got left behind or your child is lost under those conditions? Its one thing to be in control its another to be a leader.

Rick is loyal to a fault. But If I had to choose between dying because Im trying to go all out for somebody that would do the same for me, I would choose that any day over getting got by somebody because food got low or his chick might be feeling me

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:upsetfavre:
Great Episode. I wonder what is the benefit of bringing Darly and his brother back to the prison.
more manpower, and a guy who knows how many men the gov has, how many guns and the whole towns defense. Plus you have a brother who can fight and track food. I would that is a benefit.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Shane vs Rick argument, it's my opinion that Shane's leadership style is the best suited for the type of group they had. You have a smallish group of ten or so people, the keep it moving, ruthless only the strong survive mentality is needed, IMO. Rick would be a great leader in a Woodbury type setting. He's lawful good whereas Shane is more Chaotic good. With a lot of people to rule over, Rick's leadership style would work out better, but putting your small ass group in over it's head is a good way to get everyone dead

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
BDVO3puCQAEQoC3.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I am liking these first two episodes of the 2nd part of season 3.

I always want the action to move faster. but then again, I am spoiled as I watched all episodes until these last two marathon via netflix and torrents.

I dunno why andrea is riding for the governor when she knows rick and them are her peoples. I dont like the rick going nuts aspect, but hopefully he's shaken that off. and its about time michon finally got gully.

daryl dixon is one of my fav characters, so I'm glad they didn't waste the season having him running off with his bro.

and why are they taking so long to bring cutty from the wire into the fold?????? I mean lets get it poppin. and oh yeah, ol girl who play's cutty's sister is bangin in real life.

sonequa.png

Sonequa-Martin-Green.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
btw, I thought axel was gonna work his way into getting some snatch from carol, and they popped him off. I wasn't expecting that at all.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, hard to say shane is a better leader than rick. shane was a sucker for love for the p*ssy.

even after rick came back, he still wanted rick's wife. and that was after andrea was down to let him hit that puss.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am liking these first two episodes of the 2nd part of season 3.

I always want the action to move faster. but then again, I am spoiled as I watched all episodes until these last two marathon via netflix and torrents.

I dunno why andrea is riding for the governor when she knows rick and them are her peoples. I dont like the rick going nuts aspect, but hopefully he's shaken that off. and its about time michon finally got gully.

daryl dixon is one of my fav characters, so I'm glad they didn't waste the season having him running off with his bro.

and why are they taking so long to bring cutty from the wire into the fold?????? I mean lets get it poppin. and oh yeah, ol girl who play's cutty's sister is bangin in real life.

sonequa.png

Sonequa-Martin-Green.jpg
:ohhh: it's like they purposely gave her that "need a another perm" look ont he show.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I blame Andrea for this crap. She's witnessed how ruthless and crazy the Governor is, yet she continues to ride for him? Redneck n*gga didn't deserve that. B*tch should have let Michonne take out his other eye.

i blame poor writing, since it's all kind of michonnes fault

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:ohhh: it's like they purposely gave her that "need a another perm" look on the show.

well of course. its a zombie apocalypse. I highly doubt there are a plethora of beauty shops to keep her hair tight. especially in a world without running water where you are sweating like crazy.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Axel and Oscar fukked up staying with Rick's group. They should have taken their chances on the road.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
just wondering when this zombie apocalypse happens for real, will anything work? like water, electricity, charging phones, etc? if not why