Daps
Reppin
NULL
RSLast.jpg

:ahh:

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
I am liking these first two episodes of the 2nd part of season 3.

I always want the action to move faster. but then again, I am spoiled as I watched all episodes until these last two marathon via netflix and torrents.

I dunno why andrea is riding for the governor when she knows rick and them are her peoples. I dont like the rick going nuts aspect, but hopefully he's shaken that off. and its about time michon finally got gully.

daryl dixon is one of my fav characters, so I'm glad they didn't waste the season having him running off with his bro.

and why are they taking so long to bring cutty from the wire into the fold?????? I mean lets get it poppin. and oh yeah, ol girl who play's cutty's sister is bangin in real life.

sonequa.png

Sonequa-Martin-Green.jpg

I knew it. I hope she stays on long, she is hot. When she popped up on the show the first time I was like...:damn:.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was late as hell on getting into this show. It's nice to be able to discuss it finally. I had to avoid this thread like the plague previously to avoid the potential spoilers.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
daryl turned into a goddam superhero when he heard that baby crying

The zombies aren't that dangerous if your prepared :manny: .their slow and have no maneuverability long as you don't panic and have ammo you should bE OK. The guys he helped on the truck fukked up going into one location together for all the zombies to gang up

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The actress that plays Michonne is 35. Damn she looks like she's in her mid twenties. It's true when they say black don't crack :smugbiden:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
So I finally got to watching this show... My relationship with it is weird; the first season I watched all the way through start to finish. When the second season came on I was pretty heavy into dexter so this would get bumped for that or sunday night football. Which means I just watched the whole second season and caught up with the 3rd season this past week and a half..

Since then I've downloaded the comics and I can get why some people would be pissed it doesnt follow exactly as the comic, but the comics feel slow as shyt to me.. Like it isnt all out non stop violence or anything..

I'm gonna have to deal with commercials for the first time since the first season :sadbron: