Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
just wondering when this zombie apocalypse happens for real, will anything work? like water, electricity, charging phones, etc? if not why

water is no problem but if electricity goes out it would be total anarchy :pachaha:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just wondering when this zombie apocalypse happens for real, will anything work? like water, electricity, charging phones, etc? if not why

Most things are automated, but eventually maintenance will be needed... and even then imagine the chaos in and around power plants and water treatment centers.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you better get your doomsday prepper on breh, have your basement looking like a Walmart Jr

Once the lights go out, it's a wrap for civilized society.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:wtf: How you figure all this when Shane was basically leading the group when Rick was in the hospital? When they were at their little camp by the stream Shane was in charge. They looked to Shane for advice and guidance. He didn't really flip until................wait for it...................Ricks shows up, which has been a theme the entire series.

Also give him some credit, he the one that opened their eyes to the shytty world they were in when Rick thought Hershel's farm was basically Disneyland. Hell, all Lori cared about was doing the laundry. They would still be collecting zombies to put in the barn if it weren't for Shane and Glenn. Rick has been the one common denominator in everything getting fukked up.

Shane wasn't leading anything. That group of disparate people with no defined leadership just sat in the woods waiting for a herd of zombies to roll up on them. All Shane was doing was boning Lori.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I said this back on SOHH. Shane and Rick co-op would have been the best thing for the group. A hero/lancer type of relationship would have done great things. Problem was that Rick wouldn't step down and neither would Shane. Problem was mostly with Shane but I blame Rick for not finding a better way to deal with Shane.

Rick telling Shane that he was gonna overlook the fact that he was boning his wife is going above and beyond the call of duty if you ask me. After that conversation Shane should have gone back to sidekick mode and stopped being a backstabbing simp.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Axel and Oscar fukked up staying with Rick's group. They should have taken their chances on the road.

they had no chance solo. they were prisoners. and were totally ignorant as to how dire the situation really is.

my question is why did rick trust those two, but don't wanna trust cutty and his sister???? cism perhaps??? :leon:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
they had no chance solo. they were prisoners. and were totally ignorant as to how dire the situation really is.

my question is why did rick trust those two, but don't wanna trust cutty and his sister???? cism perhaps??? :leon:

Oscar earned his trust I guess when he helped Rick out when he could have blown his head off. Axel, I have no idea, I was expecting the whole time for dude to be some deranged killer right up until he got headshotted.

Cutty just came out of nowhere and Rick was going through some shyt at the time. He's aware he's losing it so he probably didn't trust his own judgement.

And :russ: @ you brehs making me call him Cutty.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I might stop watching this show since they did my man Axel dirty. I honestly thought he had the swag to lead the group and be the main character and they just kill him? fukk this show

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i didn't read the comics, but i wish they would go up north. I would like to see how the snow would affect things.
In the comics it did snow, and it made Ricks soldiers rock solid, the thing the comic group was a force, you had dudes who had been outside so long that nothing could really faze them, that's why when they got to the prison the wiped the zombies out and the prisoners inside shook of them because Ricks crew seemed deranged.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

if left unmanned, it'd all go down within a few weeks, maybe 2 months tops.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Oscar earned his trust I guess when he helped Rick out when he could have blown his head off. Axel, I have no idea, I was expecting the whole time for dude to be some deranged killer right up until he got headshotted.

Cutty just came out of nowhere and Rick was going through some shyt at the time. He's aware he's losing it so he probably didn't trust his own judgement.

And :russ: @ you brehs making me call him Cutty.

man, I dont care what his name is on the walking dead, that nikka is cutty.

chad-l-coleman-as-dennis--003.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you better get your doomsday prepper on breh, have your basement looking like a Walmart Jr

Once the lights go out, it's a wrap for civilized society.

I don't prep but have guns and extra ammo, so if worst come to worse, I can take shyt I want by force if necessary.

my question about the show, is how are they getting food? I know hershel and his fam had a farm and were growing shyt and even had electricity due to having generators on the property.

given the lack of real people alive, the amount of available gas/fuel remaining (even if none is being refined) would last a really long time. I mean they say zombies outnumber humans in that world 5000:1.

but eventually since no one is producing any new food and supplies, shyt would run out and it would totally deteriorate into some real lord of the flies type shyt.

does anyone know if animals can be turned into zombie type animals?