Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
:whew: I also thought we had saw the last of what was left of Hershel. :russ: When that van busted through them gates I thought :why: Can't front tho, when Meryl & Daryl saved Rick :obama:

The Gawds respond to Woodbury next week! :pacspit:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
they don't have common sense then, since she can't be two places at once.

i assume it's an unknown person, probably lilly from the comics

She came late into the gun fight though, maybe she dipped after talking to Andrea? I probably need to watch the ep again but it doesn't look like that scene and the gunfight were concurrent. Also the Governor seemed to have a delighted surprise expression on his face when the person roled through with the truck as if he didn't plan for that kind of support.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:whoa: people really saying shane would be a better leader?:mindblown: The same shane that went crazy because he was fukking his friends wife and the friend he left for dead came back to his family?! Man you cant have no fukking snake in the grass, p*ssy whipped dude leading your crew. MF'ers taking a shyt in the woods too long would get left behind. Look how the traitor played the one dude when his back was against the wall going to that school for supplies for karl. That dude would throw his own baby in the bushes to save his ass.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She came late into the gun fight though, maybe she dipped after talking to Andrea? I probably need to watch the ep again but it doesn't look like that scene and the gunfight were done in tandem. Also the Governor seemed to have a delighted surprise expression on his face when the person roled through with the truck as if he didn't plan for that kind of support.

like i said, i doubt it was her as she had wall watching duty. the truck arrived literally 3 minutes into the fight. y'all saying chick got off the wall, rounded up zombies, and drove all the way down there immediately after conversing with andrea? :comeon:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: people really saying shane would be a better leader?:mindblown: The same shane that went crazy because he was fukking his friends wife and the friend he thought was dead came back to his family?! Man you cant have no fukking snake in the grass, p*ssy whipped dude leading your crew. MF'ers taking a shyt in the woods too long would get left behind. Look how the traitor played the one dude when his back was against the wall going to that school for supplies for karl. That dude would throw his own baby in the bushes to save his ass.

If Shane really would thrown his own baby to the bushes to save his own ass why would he go oin a run with the fatty to get supplies for Carl? He even offered to go by himself. He even gave the dude he merked the chance take the supplies and leave without him.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He even gave the dude he merked the chance take the supplies and leave without him.

people often forget this. shane was willing to sacrifice himself in order for carl to make it.

even though, really, the scene was exaggerated as all hell. they were like 30 ft away from the truck. shooting otis was really uncalled for. especially considering the time it took for shane to get the supplies/gun from otis, he could have hobbled his ass to the truck.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Glenn was feeling like a bytch because his girl got raped and he couldn't do shyt about it. And he probably was questioning being with her since he thought she was violated by another man.

Oh I see but He's not actually angry at Maggie, but angry with himself for being unable to protect her. His rage is frustrating, but makes sense....but still puzzle on why Maggie angry and upset about it...she's acting like she got raped but didn't get rape.
the nikka that plays Glenn actually explained this on Talking Dead already. Glenn mad at what they did to Maggie, and his reaction is based on reality in that he's looking at her like "Clearly you can't take care of yourself, so from now on I'm gonna take care of you." You see it when he talks to Rick after they escape and is acting like Maggie can't speak or think for herself. Maggie is pissed because the nikka is acting the way he is. Her thoughts are, "So because this happened that means that I can't handle myself? We BOTH got caught up. Why are you treating me like I don't know best?"

Very interesting side plot

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
If Shane really would thrown his own baby to the bushes to save his own ass why would he go oin a run with the fatty to get supplies for Carl? He even offered to go by himself. He even gave the dude he merked the chance take the supplies and leave without him.

people often forget this. shane was willing to sacrifice himself in order for carl to make it.

even though, really, the scene was exaggerated as all hell. they were like 30 ft away from the truck. shooting otis was really uncalled for. especially considering the time it took for shane to get the supplies/gun from otis, he could have hobbled his ass to the truck.
:snoop: yall cant be serious,I'll give you the crazy fukk wanted to be ricks fill in on some single white female type shyt and would probably go all out to save them two but other than that. :shaq2: Shane was a trader and a snake from the get go. This fool literally lost it just because rick was his boss again and started fukking his wife again. What kind of leader is that. What makes it worse rick could have left that snake ass nikka for dead in that bus after he tried to kill him and this ungrateful b*stard had the nerve to still try to take him out. Deserved to die and die again by carl :pacspit: only dude to die twice on a show

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: yall cant be serious,I'll give you the crazy fukk wanted to be ricks fill in on some single white female type shyt and would probably go all out to save them two but other than that. :shaq2: Shane was a trader and a snake from the get go. This fool literally lost it just because rick was his boss again and started fukking his wife again. What kind of leader is that. What makes it worse rick could have left that snake ass nikka for dead in that bus after he tried to kill him and this ungrateful b*stard had the nerve to still try to take him out. Deserved to die and die again by carl :pacspit: only dude to die twice on a show

just more evidence rick isn't built for the new world. :skip:

but i'm not saying shane would make a better leader than rick. i'm just saying rick still ain't ready for what the world has become. best example of shanes incompetence was running into a bus when getting chased by zombies.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Ummm... :whoa: Not sure you answered my question in that incoherent mess there breh.

You said Shane would have thrown his own baby in the trash to save his own ass and then I countered with the fact that he was selfless when he offered to get supplies for Carl when nobody else would go and when he gave the chance for Otis to take the supplies and run.

If Shane was completely morally bankrupt as you say, Shane wouldn't even have offered to go on the supply run for Carl, and he wouldn't have offered Otis to take the supplies and run without him.

Nobody is denying Shane was unhinged later on but Shane was fine before Rick came.

We're talking about a guy who barricaded the door to his best friend's hospital room so the Walkers couldn't get him. If Shane was a snake and never cared. Rick wouldn't have even be alive to make his comeback, breh.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Ummm... :whoa: Not sure you answered my question in that incoherent mess there breh.

You said Shane would have thrown his own baby in the trash to save his own ass and then I countered with the fact that he was selfless when he offered to get supplies for Carl when nobody else would go and when he gave the chance for Otis to take the supplies and run.

If Shane was completely morally bankrupt as you say, Shane wouldn't even have offered to go on the supply run for Carl, and he wouldn't have offered Otis to take the supplies and run without him.

Nobody is denying Shane was unhinged later on but Shane was fine before Rick came.

We're talking about a guy who barricaded the door to his best friend's hospital room so the Walkers couldn't get him. If Shane was a snake and never cared. Rick wouldn't have even be alive to make his comeback, breh.
The problem is you took that literally which is kind of :heh: to begin with. Barricaded the door but salty he made it out alive :ohhh:, Not to mention he was eyeballing lori before all this took place in flashback scenes. Like I said snake in the Grass, you never know how those types will act in a given situation.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The problem is you took that literally which is kind of :heh: to begin with. Barricaded the door but salty he made it out alive :ohhh:, Not to mention he was eyeballing lori before all this took place in flashback scenes. Like I said snake in the Grass, you never know how those types will act in a given situation.

The thing about Shane is that he was wrong about a lot of things EXCEPT with his analysis of Rick. Rick has endangered the group most of the time for no fukking reason at all. Lets have a look at the awesome leader:

- Got back to see his son and wifey for the first time after his coma....decides to risk his own and others lives to go back and save Merle :stopitslime:
- Damn near got Glenn killed cuz of said mission after run in wit vatos :beli:
- Decides to save bandit that tries to kill him, Hershel and Glenn at the bar shootout :comeon:
- Wastes incredible amount of time deciding what to do with bandit...which leads to tearing group apart even more :smh:
- Goes crazy after Lori dies and leaves son and newborn daughter to others while he goes on suicide mission inside prison :whistle:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:beli: Alright then I'll kill that Shane convo. I don't believe Shane is a better leader than Rick never said he was but I'm not gonna sit here and say Rick is better than him either. Cause you know Rick is also guilty several bad decisions on top of losing his head and right when there's a war about to pop off. Ask Axel with his head leaking and his body made all swiss cheesed up

Leaders are meant to keep it together when the shyt hits the fan. At this point Rick is fukking up... bad. Yeah he went through all that shyt and leader position comes with the extra pressure but still your crew will be counting on you. Even Killa Carl asking him to step down in the next ep :pachaha:

I said this back on SOHH. Shane and Rick co-op would have been the best thing for the group. A hero/lancer type of relationship would have done great things. Problem was that Rick wouldn't step down and neither would Shane. Problem was mostly with Shane but I blame Rick for not finding a better way to deal with Shane.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame Andrea for this crap. She's witnessed how ruthless and crazy the Governor is, yet she continues to ride for him? Redneck n*gga didn't deserve that. B*tch should have let Michonne take out his other eye.