Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
YEP, the Gov standing there right in the line of gunfire, not ducking or anything, just having fun, this is most dangerous enemy they can have, a guy who just don't give a F, if Andrea is still stuck on this fool, then it would be nice if the Gov sends her head back to the prison, saying bring it.

My heart wouldn't be able to take that Breh :sadcam:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Yeah, his descent to madness and darkness doesn't start till Rick shows up. A stable Shane would be a great leader for the group.

But I wonder if Rick never shows up. This means Merle and Daryl make it back to the camp and in last nights ep it looks like they were planning to fukk over the group when Shane was leader. I wonder if he would have seen that coming.

:ohhh: Definitely makes you wonder???

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime::beli: so during the midst of a zombie outbreak, you saying all the races will attack each other so in effect helping the zombies wipe humanity out, instead of seeking shelter and supplies, each race would meet in a rumble for supplies, because the actual outbreak is not important, just race wars, because wherever wins the race will beat the zomnbies, correct?:beli:

During a zombie outbreak, you will see the true character of people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This means Merle and Daryl make it back to the camp and in last nights ep it looks like they were planning to fukk over the group when Shane was leader.

not necessarily, you've gotta remember rick is the one who saved them in atlanta. it's entirely plausible that they all could have died in the city if rick wasn't there.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
not necessarily, you've gotta remember rick is the one who saved them in atlanta. it's entirely plausible that they all could have died in the city if rick wasn't there.

If I remember correctly Andrea had a gun to Rick's face and blamed him for attracting the zombies to surround their position?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I remember correctly Andrea had a gun to Rick's face and blamed him for attracting the zombies to surround their position?

they were already trapped inside the store before rick got there. glenn was trying to scout an exit when he heard rick around the tank. merle shooting zombies from up top definitely didn't help their situation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone said it's probably the light skin broad at the wall when Andrea was asking where the Governor was at.

they don't have common sense then, since she can't be two places at once.

i assume it's an unknown person, probably lilly from the comics