Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh I see but He's not actually angry at Maggie, but angry with himself for being unable to protect her. His rage is frustrating, but makes sense....but still puzzle on why Maggie angry and upset about it...she's acting like she got raped but didn't get rape.

She was molested and there's the threat of rape. You're gonna be thinking about it for a while even if actual rape didn't go down.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Rick will get over his ghosts...if you remember this isn't the first time. He saw Shane shooting at him in Woodbury. Dude is truly fukked up.
Rick-s-hallucination-of-Shane-at-Woodbury-3X8-Made-to-Suffer-the-walking-dead-32950734-384-298.png
"I'm coming for you Rick"

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I pulling for Rick & Co. But this nikka The Governor is :wow: I mean how boss was it for this muafukka to be getting peeled at & he's not running for cover or nothing. Just sitting there on some :win:

On some other shyt, they way they did Axel tho :scusthov:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Oh I see but He's not actually angry at Maggie, but angry with himself for being unable to protect her. His rage is frustrating, but makes sense....but still puzzle on why Maggie angry and upset about it...she's acting like she got raped but didn't get rape.

She was molested and there's the threat of rape. You're gonna be thinking about it for a while even if actual rape didn't go down.
plus she feel like glenn throwing her in the bushes for some shyt that didnt actually happen

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:stopitslime::beli: so during the midst of a zombie outbreak, you saying all the races will attack each other so in effect helping the zombies wipe humanity out, instead of seeking shelter and supplies, each race would meet in a rumble for supplies, because the actual outbreak is not important, just race wars, because wherever wins the race will beat the zomnbies, correct?:beli:
It wouldn't go the way you described it... Put it this way... During Hurricane Katrina, If you were black, and were walking around in suburban white areas, You would get shot at and most likely killed even if you we'rent a "looter" and you were just someone seeking help... This shyt actually happened... White people who went to the superdome were more likely to get attacked...

Best believe it would be that way or worse during an full on zombie apocalypse...

It isn't on some civil war shyt where groups line up and battle it out. But best believe the area you're in may dictate if race plays a role in your safety...

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Glenn is pissed at the Maggie situation but first he got tortured and beaten. Then he almost got fed to a zombie by Merle. On top of that he finds out his girl is almost raped. Then the Rick/Daryl/Merle situation. When characters spiral out of control they usually end up dead.

Shane out of control = dead
Lori been out of control wit the mindgames = dead
Dale out of control wit his moral bullshyt = dead
T-dog out of control after finally getting some lines = dead

:manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All these rose-colored remembrances of Shane are funny to me.
You want to know what would have happened in last night's episode if Shane was the leader? Nothing because the entire crew would have died during the winter with Shane in charge. A month into the winter season, when things got desperate, Shane would have snuck out in the middle of the night with Carl and Lori leaving the rest of them to die and then Shane would have gotten Lori and Carl killed if the three of them found the prison because he would have been dumb enough to think they could clear out the prison on their own.
Shane was a shytty leader (he didn't care about his whole group); a serviceable soldier (good in a fight but not trustworthy at all) and an excellent loner (left to his own devices without anyone relying on him he would probably survive till he starved to death).

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glenn is pissed at the Maggie situation but first he got tortured and beaten. Then he almost got fed to a zombie by Merle. On top of that he finds out his girl is almost raped. Then the Rick/Daryl/Merle situation. When characters spiral out of control they usually end up dead.

Shane out of control = dead
Lori been out of control wit the mindgames = dead
Dale out of control wit his moral bullshyt = dead
T-dog out of control after finally getting some lines = dead

:manny:

That T-Dog part had me :laff:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I pulling for Rick & Co. But this nikka The Governor is :wow: I mean how boss was it for this muafukka to be getting peeled at & he's not running for cover or nothing. Just sitting there on some :win:

On some other shyt, they way they did Axel tho :scusthov:
YEP, the Gov standing there right in the line of gunfire, not ducking or anything, just having fun, this is most dangerous enemy they can have, a guy who just don't give a F, if Andrea is still stuck on this fool, then it would be nice if the Gov sends her head back to the prison, saying bring it.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
All these rose-colored remembrances of Shane are funny to me.
You want to know what would have happened in last night's episode if Shane was the leader? Nothing because the entire crew would have died during the winter with Shane in charge. A month into the winter season, when things got desperate, Shane would have snuck out in the middle of the night with Carl and Lori leaving the rest of them to die and then Shane would have gotten Lori and Carl killed if the three of them found the prison because he would have been dumb enough to think they could clear out the prison on their own.
Shane was a shytty leader (he didn't care about his whole group); a serviceable soldier (good in a fight but not trustworthy at all) and an excellent loner (left to his own devices without anyone relying on him he would probably survive till he starved to death).

:wtf: How you figure all this when Shane was basically leading the group when Rick was in the hospital? When they were at their little camp by the stream Shane was in charge. They looked to Shane for advice and guidance. He didn't really flip until................wait for it...................Ricks shows up, which has been a theme the entire series.

Also give him some credit, he the one that opened their eyes to the shytty world they were in when Rick thought Hershel's farm was basically Disneyland. Hell, all Lori cared about was doing the laundry. They would still be collecting zombies to put in the barn if it weren't for Shane and Glenn. Rick has been the one common denominator in everything getting fukked up.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think this makes rick and co think about bringing back tyrese, they are out numbered and out gunned

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: How you figure all this when Shane was basically leading the group when Rick was in the hospital? When they were at their little camp by the stream Shane was in charge. They looked to Shane for advice and guidance. He didn't really flip until................wait for it...................Ricks shows up, which has been a theme the entire series.

Also give him some credit, he the one that opened their eyes to the shytty world they were in when Rick thought Hershel's farm was basically Disneyland. Hell, all Lori cared about was doing the laundry. They would still be collecting zombies to put in the barn if it weren't for Shane and Glenn. Rick has been the one common denominator in everything getting fukked up.

Yeah, his descent to madness and darkness doesn't start till Rick shows up. A stable Shane would be a great leader for the group.

But I wonder if Rick never shows up. This means Merle and Daryl make it back to the camp and in last nights ep it looks like they were planning to fukk over the group when Shane was leader. I wonder if he would have seen that coming.