Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Glenn jut proved he ain't cut out for the boss role :beli:

What he does when people give him grief about his decisions? He dips for a while and look what happens.

This attack just made me see just how :flabbynsick: Team Rick is. They need all the possible allies they can get. This means Tyrese and his crew, Morgan from season 1 (honestly where the fukk is this guy and is he ever coming back?), and Merle, especially Merle.

Was almost a lackluster episode but the last few minutes save it and imo made it better than last weekend's ep.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So i guess Cutty and his group just out the picture now. I knew they werent gonna keep them negroes in the story for too long.

I'm guessing once Rick stops chasing skinny ghosts and realizes how outmanned his crew is he will decide they need to go find Tyreese and his crew to apoligize for going crazy and running them out of the prison and to add some more recruits for the war with Woodbury.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
:what:
Shane acted like a bytch when he was trapped on the bus but yall sill want the nikka back
:childplease:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
am starting to agree with yall more, shane would have been a better choice for the show and for the group, they should have made it harder for rick to find his family

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, the last minutes of this show were good, but I still just have the sinking feeling that the best of this show has passed.

Seems like AMC can't/won't spend any real money to push boundaries and that's why we're stuck in the Woods/Woodbury/Prison...

I was actually excited to have Daryl/Merle interact with that group, only because it was some new people...but they're already out of the picture...and while I'm sure that Tyrese's group will be back in the picture, there's no indication of when that could happen.

I'm bored of this group and the backdrops. The show was better (IMO) when they were moving and things were happening.

I'm still watching, but I have the feeling that the best is over for the show.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Shane would have gotten everyone killed. This nikka didn't care about anyone but Laurie and Carl. He would have thrown the whole crew in the bushes (including Rick) if it came down to it.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yall watching Talking Dead? Axel was sposed to be a serial killer that kidnapped one of the younger characters and dragged her through the woods...That woulda been hella interesting.

In the comics
an inmate lopped off two of the kids heads.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Shane would have gotten everyone killed. This nikka didn't care about anyone but Laurie and Carl. He would have thrown the whole crew in the bushes (including Rick) if it came down to it.

I don't believe that. He had concerns for the entire groups' safety; it just was a distant second to Carl, Laurie and Rick. But everyone in the group is like that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
shyt is getting real now :ohlawd:

and niccas com planing...they had to do a lot of dialogue to set up for the real piff coming out way :ohlawd:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this episode was kind of a waste until the last 10 minutes. That was a hell of a plan by the Governor. One of the best action sequences the show's done

I still don't totally understand what's going on with Glenn and Maggie. I get that he's angry and was tortured, but the writers really seem to be insinuating that he wouldn't like Maggie as much if she were raped. And that is just all kinds of wrong.

Where are Tyreese and his group? Rick really needs some reinforcements.

Merle is still a racist scumbag but his scenes always had me dying...."He's Korean! but Merle said, "Whatever":manny:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
I still don't totally understand what's going on with Glenn and Maggie. I get that he's angry and was tortured, but the writers really seem to be insinuating that he wouldn't like Maggie as much if she were raped. And that is just all kinds of wrong.
y:
Glenn was feeling like a bytch because his girl got raped and he couldn't do shyt about it. And he probably was questioning being with her since he thought she was violated by another man.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glenn was feeling like a bytch because his girl got raped and he couldn't do shyt about it. And he probably was questioning being with her since he thought she was violated by another man.

Oh I see but He's not actually angry at Maggie, but angry with himself for being unable to protect her. His rage is frustrating, but makes sense....but still puzzle on why Maggie angry and upset about it...she's acting like she got raped but didn't get rape.