Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The world's turned to sh1t, Zombies everywhere and humans biggest threat is still other humans

Why can't homosapiens just get along? Are we really that violent and primitive that we should just chalk it up as a natural thing that's unavoidable?

I swear we probably are the reason the Neanderthals don't exist anymore, they were probably peaceful caveman hippies and we were violent as fuk and killed them all for no reason

:why:

If you've been around the general public, you show know 90% of people are retarded. They would act even more retarded during an apocalypse. I could imagine people stick to their own & there being a race war during it

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
that was some wild shyt...i really though Hershel was finished for a min

:wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that shyt was stupid. they cleared out like 100+ zombies when they took the prison over. what's 10-15 more going to do :childplease:

Earlier in the episode Glenn and Carl said that there were sections of the prison that had already been cleared out that were now overrun with zombies. Plus they are low on ammo and they got the new zombies the Governor delivered. So its more than 10-15.

The world's turned to sh1t, Zombies everywhere and humans biggest threat is still other humans

Why can't homosapiens just get along? Are we really that violent and primitive that we should just chalk it up as a natural thing that's unavoidable?

I swear we probably are the reason the Neanderthals don't exist anymore, they were probably peaceful caveman hippies and we were violent as fuk and killed them all for no reason

:why:

Humans suck basically and we are inherently prone to violence and selfishness. Strip away all of the moral and ethical structure that a civilized society brings and some folks are going to behave like a$$holes.

Sad Axel had to die just when he was thisclose to getting into Carol's old panties. His charm offensive was breaking her down especially with Darryl being gone.

Glenn realized in the span of one episode how big a pain in the ass it is to be the leader. He spent five minutes having his decisions questioned at every turn and it sent him driving off to have some alone time.

Completely tired of rick chasing anorexic spectres all over zombieland. At least the writers made it a point to show that Rick knows his visions of Lori aren't real. Being aware of his psychosis makes it easier to swallow him getting over it. Hell they could explain it as a combo of grief, guilt and sleep deprivation and have Rick be fully cured after a full night's sleep.

I think I would have enjoyed another episode or two of the Dixon Brothers hanging out alone. Merle is a racist dikk but he's funny as hell.

Anybody else get the vibe that The Governor's crew is still a bit pussified? When the bullets were flying back and the spanish dude and the black guy they both had moments where they looked like they were ready to bounce.

Andrea is too dumb for life. The fact that she is still hanging around Woodbury and buying The Governor's bullshyt after he lied to her about holding Glenn and Maggie hostage and seeing his collection of heads makes her look really stupid. If she doesn't make the natural leap to the fact that The Governor snuck off to attack the prison then she is basically as brain dead as a zombie and someone should put a bullet in her dome.

Michonne can't shoot a gun worth a damn. And she needs to start speaking up; not telling the group that thier deranged leader was wandering outside the fence having conversations with thin air is the type of info that needs to be shared.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Earlier in the episode Glenn and Carl said that there were sections of the prison that had already been cleared out that were now overrun with zombies. Plus they are low on ammo and they got the new zombies the Governor delivered. So its more than 10-15.

Humans suck basically and we are inherently prone to violence and selfishness. Strip away all of the moral and ethical structure that a civilized society brings and some folks are going to behave like a$$holes.

Sad Axel had to die just when he was thisclose to getting into Carol's old panties. His charm offensive was breaking her down especially with Darryl being gone.

Glenn realized in the span of one episode how big a pain in the ass it is to be the leader. He spent five minutes having his decisions questioned at every turn and it sent him driving off to have some alone time.

Completely tired of rick chasing anorexic spectres all over zombieland. At least the writers made it a point to show that Rick knows his visions of Lori aren't real. Being aware of his psychosis makes it easier to swallow him getting over it. Hell they could explain it as a combo of grief, guilt and sleep deprivation and have Rick be fully cured after a full night's sleep.

I think I would have enjoyed another episode or two of the Dixon Brothers hanging out alone. Merle is a racist dikk but he's funny as hell.

Anybody else get the vibe that The Governor's crew is still a bit pussified? When the bullets were flying back and the spanish dude and the black guy they both had moments where they looked like they were ready to bounce.

Andrea is too dumb for life. The fact that she is still hanging around Woodbury and buying The Governor's bullshyt after he lied to her about holding Glenn and Maggie hostage and seeing his collection of heads makes her look really stupid. If she doesn't make the natural leap to the fact that The Governor snuck off to attack the prison then she is basically as brain dead as a zombie and someone should put a bullet in her dome.

Michonne can't shoot a gun worth a damn. And she needs to start speaking up; not telling the group that thier deranged leader was wandering outside the fence having conversations with thin air is the type of info that needs to be shared.
great post.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:wow: I know people that read the comics might be disappointed, but damn this show is sick. The rick gang is so fukked right now. Like how the fukk you bounce back from this type of L. :mindblown:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If you've been around the general public, you show know 90% of people are retarded. They would act even more retarded during an apocalypse. I could imagine people stick to their own & there being a race war during it
:stopitslime::beli: so during the midst of a zombie outbreak, you saying all the races will attack each other so in effect helping the zombies wipe humanity out, instead of seeking shelter and supplies, each race would meet in a rumble for supplies, because the actual outbreak is not important, just race wars, because wherever wins the race will beat the zomnbies, correct?:beli:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
2 points i want to make the reason Ricks crew only hit 1 person was they were not ready and these were humans who had the drop on them and were letting of shots. Killing zombies is easier they don't think or have a plan and move way slower than a human. Also Andrea there best shot was not there either. The next point is that the people of woodbury will have to fight no matter what Andrea tries to do or say, The Gov is alpha male, he slept with most of the women in the town and not 1 guy step too him to ever question his leadership or sanity, he is insane now, hence why he didn't take cover when they were shooting at him, he is fearless, that why his men does what he says to do. Remember when they broke Daryl out, all the chaos going the gov is smiling, he built for this world like Shane spoke on. Now do i think he is going to attack the prison again, not soon because he saw the weapons they had to defend themselves with, he saw that even unprepared they bodied one of his men, killed all his zombies soldiers, again. When he does hit them it will be on 300 attack wave after wave of his own people dying to get the prison.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So i guess Cutty and his group just out the picture now. I knew they werent gonna keep them negroes in the story for too long.