Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: the governor is fukked up it caught me off guard when he sniped ol boy then add the zombie bomb :damn:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

that shyt was stupid. they cleared out like 100+ zombies when they took the prison over. what's 10-15 more going to do :childplease:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The governor fukked up . He's going to bring the tyreseocracy down on his head . They haven't been in many gun fights killing zombies is different from shooting at niccas shooting back :yeshrug:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
maggie ride or die, glen aint built for ceo

[im watching it now so bare with me]

"Damn near killed that chinese kid..."
"he's korean"
"doesn't matter" :damn: :laff:

merle and daryl together is great lol

seriously though, how is rick goin crazy from this pressure but herschel on one leg, no farm, no family except his two daughters, one was suicidal, the other almost raped, yet he is still the emotional leader

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maggie ride or die, glen aint built for ceo

[im watching it now so bare with me]

"Damn near killed that chinese kid..."
"he's korean"
"doesn't matter" :damn: :laff:

merle and daryl together is great lol

seriously though, how is rick goin crazy from this pressure but herschel on one leg, no farm, no family except his two daughters, one was suicidal, the other almost raped, yet he is still the emotional leader

Lol at the look Rick gave Merle :smugdraper: I bet next week Rick goes and meets the governor face to face . On some it's war nicca see you soon.
Carl the og telling his dad to stepdown I'm curious how this goes maybe in the end Woodbury stays under Andreas rule .

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Lol at the look Rick gave Merle :smugdraper: I bet next week Rick goes and meets the governor face to face . On some it's war nicca see you soon.
Carl the og telling his dad to stepdown I'm curious how this goes maybe in the end Woodbury stays under Andreas rule .

gov'nah def insane, who was that masked bytch though?

and i think andrea taking over and training/doing right for them people could work

all i know is carl better be talking about my nikka tyreese coming through to coach da winnin team cause glen showed he aint really built for it, michonne too quiet, merle/daryl together arent gonna lead the ship, and hershel walker got one leg

unless this means killa carl finna feast :ohlawd:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
The world's turned to sh1t, Zombies everywhere and humans biggest threat is still other humans

Why can't homosapiens just get along? Are we really that violent and primitive that we should just chalk it up as a natural thing that's unavoidable?

I swear we probably are the reason the Neanderthals don't exist anymore, they were probably peaceful caveman hippies and we were violent as fuk and killed them all for no reason

:why:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
they killed the dude before he could even finish his story, no respect at all :why:

everyone that likes/loves carol beats her [husband], leaves her[daryl], or dies[prisoner/her zombie little daughter]
:mindblown:
and yet she still is more sanity then rick

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everyone that likes/loves carol beats her [husband], leaves her[daryl], or dies[prisoner/her zombie little daughter]
:mindblown:
and yet she still is more sanity then rick

:ehh: she has been through equally traumatic experiences. she's holding up way better then rick.

but the thing is, most deaths are caused by ricks actions or inaction. shane was right, rick aint cut out for this new world :ld:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:ehh: she has been through equally traumatic experiences. she's holding up way better then rick.

but the thing is, most deaths are caused by ricks actions or inaction. shane was right, rick aint cut out for this new world :ld:

And they could really use Shane right about now

lost a good soldier over a b1tch who ain't even alive anymore

:snoop:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And they could really use Shane right about now

lost a good soldier over a b1tch who ain't even alive anymore

:snoop:

Shane was precise with the shotty too....:ohlawd:

tumblr_mgizg4i8bw1s36upto1_500.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The world's turned to sh1t, Zombies everywhere and humans biggest threat is still other humans

Why can't homosapiens just get along? Are we really that violent and primitive that we should just chalk it up as a natural thing that's unavoidable?

I swear we probably are the reason the Neanderthals don't exist anymore, they were probably peaceful caveman hippies and we were violent as fuk and killed them all for no reason

:why:

Pretty much, yes. People tend to get off on controlling others, proving to be better than the next, besting them in some sort of way. There are also crazy motherfukkers walking around with no morals and no care or feelings for others. These types are just waiting for any opportunity to do their dirt without getting caught, and an anarchy would be perfect for them.

I had a hypothetical discussion about a zombie apocolypse one time. Everyone was discussing what they would do, people were saying: get to my family, get out of town, go to the gun store, get supplies etc. What they didn't realize is that most people have the same plans, and they would all collide and panic and they'd be fukked. In an initial outbreak like that, humans are way more dangerous than the zombies. I would board my shyt up and wait for the initial shyt storm to subside before I tried anything. Not to mention the crazies who think "yeeehawww!!!" time to rape, pillage, kill etc. because they can get away with it.