Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm having a hard time grasping how you wouldn't understand that somebody witnessing their entire family ripped to pieces and eaten would have stress.

Meanwhile it's ok for Rick to burden all the stress simply cuz he's the leader.

But Hershel can't comprehend what Rick has gone thru even though his entire family is dead and he was responsible for them and the farm. But hey, that means nothing cuz he hasn't led the group.

You, 23statcity and that idiot Taco meat don't get that? ok. I'm done.:dead:

No one ever disputed the stress that any of the other members of the group have been under but Rick has the same stress plus more solely based on his being the one everyone turns to for decisions, support and whatnot.
You fighting tooth and nail to make a point no is disputing (Herschel and the other survivors stress levels) while also being so defiantly obtuse to the merits of the point we are making (that the group leader has more stress than the members of his group) is just baffling to me.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm having a hard time grasping how you wouldn't understand that somebody witnessing their entire family ripped to pieces and eaten would have stress.

Meanwhile it's ok for Rick to burden all the stress simply cuz he's the leader.

But Hershel can't comprehend what Rick has gone thru even though his entire family is dead and he was responsible for them and the farm. But hey, that means nothing cuz he hasn't led the group.

You, 23statcity and that idiot Taco meat don't get that? ok. I'm done.:dead:

His entire family isn't even dead why do you keep saying that :snoop: Maggie and the other daughter are right there :dwillhuh:
I love that you ignored my post on how Hershel was a horrible leader . The ring is Rick not only has loris death on his conscious but as leader he has guilt for every other death . You think Herschel Blames himself for Oscar or Lori ? Ock is the leader not Herschel . I don't get how you can't see that a leader has more stress than a team member

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they get these insane ratings and don't put it towards TWD budget :why:

Them niccas plotting on how to confine the show to one room and be single cam in black and white , like the original night of the living dead :deadmanny: and all we will do is hear zombie moans at the windows .

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maggie straight :bustback: that arrow chucker and she was dead even before she hit the ground

:ooh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Them niccas plotting on how to confine the show to one room and be single cam in black and white , like the original night of the living dead :deadmanny: and all we will do is hear zombie moans at the windows .

:laugh:......audience is straight feigns.....:ohlawd:

I just want to say, I'm happy to be on the 100th page of this thread...... :wow:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I gotta say last nights episode was pretty ehh to me

but this is the first joint back since hiatus so hopefully it gets better

there were probably like 5 zombies tops

the best episode so far is still the one where the barn gets overun in season 2 imo

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has any successful show fired 2 show runners for budgetary reasons :heh: Amc is some b*stards

glenn was fired because kirkman was pissed at how fast he blew through the comic book source material.

before s3, the show was doing like 6-10 issues per season. season 3 blew through like 20 issues already

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta say last nights episode was pretty ehh to me

but this is the first joint back since hiatus so hopefully it gets better

there were probably like 5 zombies tops

the best episode so far is still the one where the barn gets overun in season 2 imo

best episode is season 1 episode 1. :luke:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glenn was fired because kirkman was pissed at how fast he blew through the comic book source material.

before s3, the show was doing like 6-10 issues per season. season 3 blew through like 20 issues already

really? Was that why he was fired? I know Glenn and Kirkman were beef'n but they never really said why.