Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
she's boring but she served a good purpose for dale, and has the 2nd highest body count. she's saved the group several times over in the books.

Isn't Dale dead though? He swagged surf on the Hunters in the comics though.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's boring but she served a good purpose for dale, and has the 2nd highest body count. she's saved the group several times over in the books.

Am I only one who thinks show Glenn >>>> comics Glenn :yeshrug: I never really cared about him that much til the show came out

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I only one who thinks show Glenn >>>> comics Glenn :yeshrug: I never really cared about him that much til the show came out

there isn't a huge difference between comic glenn and tv glenn. but i like tv glenn more than comic glenn as well now that i think about it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there isn't a huge difference between comic glenn and tv glenn. but i like tv glenn more than comic glenn as well now that i think about it.

In the comics once they start adding the bad asses like tyrese and michonne and then dealing with the prison and stuff he doesn't really stand out anymore . Up until the shocking events that happened with negan and the relationship stuff he was getting involved with he was mehing around to me . H

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
We're getting another dreaded up negro in the comics :blessed:

Walking-Dead-108-Cover.jpg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
this shows starting to ruin all its characters :snoop:

The writers my dude...the best thing they did was flesh out Shane's character. Other than that it's been :trash: in creating some of the most annoying characters ever. Lori and Dale deaths were highlights for me.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yeah... The only thing I am worried about is that with the addition of him they might kill off Michonne :merchant:

The groups are gonna take over that place, most likely. But they still have separate ties. But they made a lot of progress against the Saviors and Negan is really underestimate them, he really didn't realize how that intel from Carl would bury him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am expecting some epic whining from the spoiler Nazis for the posts on the last page of this thread.