Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hershel damn near entire fam is dead.
Carol daughter and abusive husband is dead.
Michonne entire fam killed...she picks up a sword and goes to work.
Rick wife dies and he has complete mental breakdown and ignores his son as usual. smh How ya'll rooting for this "hero" is beyond me.

The difference between those folks and Rick is that he has had to carry the weight of being a leader.
And the whole Lori thing is just guilt that he was testing that ho like a skank and never got to reconcile before she died.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference between those folks and Rick is that he has had to carry the weight of being a leader.
And the whole Lori thing is just guilt that he was testing that ho like a skank and never got to reconcile before she died.

Exactly . Rick makes the decisions and every death is on his head . Herschel gave up on life and shyt till Rick went to go bring him back not to mention the guy was storing walkers in his barn :scusthov: he's not a perfect example of dealing with stress . It's the same thing how the guy got bit in Woodbury and the lady is begging for help then the governor kills him . She still complains :beli: people act like they know what they would do yet no one stepped up to do the deer same with Sophia

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

I'm saying how does that make it any different?
Hershel witnesses the death of his entire family. Hershel was the leader of the farm, not Rick. But somehow Rick's stress level is more than his cuz he's the leader of his group?? its like bizarro world in here.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Exactly . Rick makes the decisions and every death is on his head . Herschel gave up on life and shyt till Rick went to go bring him back not to mention the guy was storing walkers in his barn :scusthov: he's not a perfect example of dealing with stress . It's the same thing how the guy got bit in Woodbury and the lady is begging for help then the governor kills him . She still complains :beli: people act like they know what they would do yet no one stepped up to do the deer same with Sophia

Every death is not on his head...ya'll believing in Rick's insanity. Hershel was the leader of the farm, not Rick. That was Hershel responsibility. There were two parties there not one.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hershel witnesses the death of his entire family. Hershel was the leader of the farm, not Rick. But somehow Rick's stress level is more than his cuz he's the leader of his group?? its like bizarro world in here.

Every death is not on his head...ya'll believing in Rick's insanity. Hershel was the leader of the farm, not Rick. That was Hershel responsibility. There were two parties there not one.

^^^^This guy is just flat out stupid.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Carné Asada;3219298 said:
^^^^This guy is just flat out stupid.

STFU...you prove yourself to be a moron with every post. You saying Hershel wasn't the leader of his own farm you fukking idiot.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:childplease: hersel was a horrible leader . He didnt want his family to learn how to use guns , didnt want to kill walker, and had a barn full of them. Like that wasn't a bad idea he was in Denial and when his ideals fell he went to go get a drink , Rick had to save him . If Not for the natural moat his family would of been dead and if not for Rick chopping off his leg he would of been dead .

Rick had a group of people and nowhere to stay and he had to deal with Sophia missing , his son being shot , he had the knowledge of everyone already being infected by the virus , he had to make the decisions about the prisoner etc the easy decision in the prison is to shoot Herschel but he knew he needed his medical skill so he saved him , he could of just killed all the prisoners instead he tried to be humane and give them supplies and a cell block . He has the weight of the world on his shoulders

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

By the time the farm fell Herschel had conceded to Rick as the leader. It is a lot different being the one whose decisions will decide who lives or dies and the guilt that a dude like Rick carries makes his little bout with madness more easy to understand. The leader always has higher stress levels than the foot soldiers because the leader is responsible for everyone in the group.
I don't get why you are having such a hard time grasping that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the time the farm fell Herschel had conceded to Rick as the leader. It is a lot different being the one whose decisions will decide who lives or dies and the guilt that a dude like Rick carries makes his little bout with madness more easy to understand. The leader always has higher stress levels than the foot soldiers because the leader is responsible for everyone in the group.

I explained that in my post lol he's just ignoring it:deadrose:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

I'm having a hard time grasping how you wouldn't understand that somebody witnessing their entire family ripped to pieces and eaten would have stress.

Meanwhile it's ok for Rick to burden all the stress simply cuz he's the leader.

But Hershel can't comprehend what Rick has gone thru even though his entire family is dead and he was responsible for them and the farm. But hey, that means nothing cuz he hasn't led the group.

You, 23statcity and that idiot Taco meat don't get that? ok. I'm done.:dead:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm having a hard time grasping how you wouldn't understand that somebody witnessing their entire family ripped to pieces and eaten would have stress.

Meanwhile it's ok for Rick to burden all the stress simply cuz he's the leader.

But Hershel can't comprehend what Rick has gone thru even though his entire family is dead and he was responsible for them and the farm. But hey, that means nothing cuz he hasn't led the group.

You, 23statcity and that idiot Taco meat don't get that? ok. I'm done.:dead:

:deadmanny: