Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glenn was fired because kirkman was pissed at how fast he blew through the comic book source material.

before s3, the show was doing like 6-10 issues per season. season 3 blew through like 20 issues already

Wait what :mindblown: what is the show runners job ? I didnt know glen wrote episodes . Isn't Kirkman in the writing room ?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
If you FF through all dialogue you missed Darryl choosing Merle over the group; Tyreese's two white boys plotting to try and take over the prison; The Governor admitting to holding Glenn and Maggie to Andrea; Rick deciding that Michonne wasn't welcome in the group; some of Tyreese's back story; Rick going batshyt crazy in front of the whole prison.

I saw literally all of this. None of it was good. You get the point after 2 seconds and the scenes always go on too long with the "you can't!" "yes I can" bullshyt. I saw Andrea giving a Patton speech and just pumped my dvr ff to 5

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Have to say that speech was awful, I couldn't watch that shyt....Decent episode, I like this show, and I get into like everyone here, but there are a lot better dramas on tv, and this one has it's flaws like any of them...Still like it though, but sometimes it's flat and badly written.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have to say that speech was awful, I couldn't watch that shyt....Decent episode, I like this show, and I get into like everyone here, but there are a lot better dramas on tv, and this one has it's flaws like any of them...Still like it though, but sometimes it's flat and badly written.

speech wasn't just awful, it didn't make any sense

governor basically told her she's a jump off that's not apart of the town. so instead of going to the prison to see her old group, she decides to make a loyalty pledge to woodsbury

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

governor basically told her she's a jump off that's not apart of the town. so instead of going to the prison to see her old group, she decides to make a loyalty pledge to woodsbury

She's trying to "hold on" to any sense of the prior civilization.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Also Dale leaving with his brother is boooooo status. Get to deal Dales ass and Merle going back to being fukkin rednecks.

Michonne is being wasted.....

Hope the rest of the season isnt like this episode.

it's DARRYL you bytch nikka. If you gonna whine about shyt,at least get one of the best characters name right

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Andrea is a big cornball on the show she belongs in the zombie :trash:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andrea is a big cornball on the show she belongs in the zombie :trash:

i dont think andrea is going to have the same role she has in the comics

andrea in the comics is one of my favorite characters, plus she's a marksman. seems like they're setting maggie up to be the sniper on the tv show.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

andrea in the comics is one of my favorite characters, plus she's a marksman. seems like they're setting maggy up to be the sniper on the tv show.

And she's so arrogant :upsetfavre: for a adequate shot you would think she's Darryl . In the comics she's a great character in the show though carol is killing her. I wonder if they realize that she's annoying on the show ?
They changed Lori aNd carol ,andrea seems like she'd be an easier fix

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

andrea in the comics is one of my favorite characters, plus she's a marksman. seems like they're setting maggie up to be the sniper on the tv show.

Andrea character was pretty boring in the comic book. The story was the main character in the comics, no one really stood out, it was clearly the Rick Show in the comics.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andrea character was pretty boring in the comic book. The story was the main character in the comics, no one really stood out, it was clearly the Rick Show in the comics.

she's boring but she served a good purpose for dale, and has the 2nd highest body count. she's saved the group several times over in the books.