Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got to re-watch this tonight. I can't remember the episode bc i was running off like 2.5 hours of sleep :whew:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
This episode sucked.

Rick going and seeing his wife and losing it was retarded.
The group is down to butch lesbian, 1 baby, 1 legged old man, a 16 year old girl giving rick the :shaq: eyes and glen and his women. Carl is the most gangsta out of the whole crew amazing that he grown to be from one of my least fav to fav. I sure hope we dont have to deal with this fukkin crying baby every episode.

Andrea I just cant wait till she gets eaten by a zombie. She retarded and dikkmatized by the gov.

Also Dale leaving with his brother is boooooo status. Get to deal Dales ass and Merle going back to being fukkin rednecks.

Michonne is being wasted.....

Hope the rest of the season isnt like this episode.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:Yea its so much easier for a kid to adapt to a zombie apocalypse with their incredible survival skills.

I mean, look at all the kids catching bodies on the show :shaq2::aicmon:

All that shyt you just typed still doesn't amount to everything that Carl as a damn 9-year old has had to endure. His parents pretty much ignored him for two seasons, the only dude that gave a shyt about him and gave him attention he needed, Shane, is dead. All of his friends are dead. Took a bullet to the chest. Recovered and became a top marksman. Watches his mom get her stomach cut open, guts and baby spill out, die and then have to give her the true death. Now he's basically in charge of the prison. GTFOH

Carl = boss. And I'm not even gonna bring up the comics cuz it won't be fair or close at all in a Carl vs Rick debate.

In the comics Carl is a sociopath he's a gangsta but he's not normal . I'll ignore his wolverine like healing factor that let a kid survive multiple gunshot wounds :upsetfavre: nicca lost part of his head and has no brain damage
Your completely wrong . Shane was doing gun training that's it , when did we ever see him teaching them to function as a team ? That's all Rick even the survivors say it . You guys want Rick to be coldblooded and yet also trust tyrese and michonne ?? Shane would of sent them packing . And so what Shane was going to kill him he's dead now not Rick .
You are holding the fact that we as the viewers have more knowledge of the situation than Rick against him . He led them through the winter and got Maggie/Glenn Darryl/Merle free . Everyone makes mistakes not like Shane didnt make some or Carl directly Leading to people dying

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rick wins all arguments just off the basis of his turning Maggie into the Zombie Apocalypse version of Sarah Connor and making Carol not be a useless lesbian lump.
Shane, Carl, The Governor, Darryl, Merle and anybody else you care to mention didn't do that seemingly impossible task.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
writers are fukking up the show with the whole darryl and merryl storyline and them killing shane

this current group is awful i pretty much hate all of them :laugh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick wins all arguments just off the basis of his turning Maggie into the Zombie Apocalypse version of Sarah Connor and making Carol not be a useless lesbian lump.
Shane, Carl, The Governor, Darryl, Merle and anybody else you care to mention didn't do that seemingly impossible task.
I know . All Shane did was some gun training while Rick turned everyone into badass
And the fact that Rick isn't a coldblooded heartless monster who has some value for human life makes him a better leader. He'll do what he needs to protect the team even ripping out a throat with his teeth :leostare:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
In the comics Carl is a sociopath he's a gangsta but he's not normal . I'll ignore his wolverine like healing factor that let a kid survive multiple gunshot wounds :upsetfavre: nicca lost part of his head and has no brain damage

:whoa: chill wit the spoilers...some cats in here haven't read the comics.

He's only a sociopath cuz of all the shyt he has had to endure...I'd take that before I take a mumbling pile of mush that Rick has been become. Look at Ricks reaction to Lori's death vs Carl's reaction. Carl cried, did the deed and kept it moving. Any other kid would still be crying in the fetal position. Rick on the other hand completely collapses into jello and hasn't been the same since.

Hershel damn near entire fam is dead.
Carol daughter and abusive husband is dead.
Michonne entire fam killed...she picks up a sword and goes to work.
Rick wife dies and he has complete mental breakdown and ignores his son as usual. smh How ya'll rooting for this "hero" is beyond me.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
writers are fukking up the show with the whole darryl and merryl storyline and them killing shane

this current group is awful i pretty much hate all of them :laugh:
What about the Darryl /Merle storyline ?
You hate Carl , Glenn , Maggie , tyrese Rick baby asskicker ? And only liked Shane who turned into a simp:mjpls:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
What about the Darryl /Merle storyline ?
You hate Carl , Glenn , Maggie , tyrese Rick baby asskicker ? And only liked Shane who turned into a simp:mjpls:

glenn fell off, carl isn't a boss yet, they dumbed down tyrese to something pathetic but maggie is fine! :ohlawd:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: chill wit the spoilers...some cats in here haven't read the comics.

He's only a sociopath cuz of all the shyt he has had to endure...I'd take that before I take a mumbling pile of mush that Rick has been become. Look at Ricks reaction to Lori's death vs Carl's reaction. Carl cried, did the deed and kept it moving. Any other kid would still be crying in the fetal position. Rick on the other hand completely collapses into jello and hasn't been the same since.

Hershel damn near entire fam is dead.
Carol daughter and abusive husband is dead.
Michonne entire fam killed...she picks up a sword and goes to work.
Rick wife dies and he has complete mental breakdown and ignores his son as usual. smh How ya'll rooting for this "hero" is beyond me.

How is that a spoiler ? It's different than the comics he started changing after he was shot by Otis in the shows he's acting like a well adjusted young man most likely due to ricks training during the winter same way Lori Maggie and carol became marksman . He also saved Herschel's life with his quick acting
Didn't Rick just lead 2 successful raids on the governors people while crazy ? :aicmon: ( well Oscar might not find it successful ) Carl spent all of season 2 dealing with his issues while Rick was fighting with Shane and trying to find a place to raise a baby . As the leader Rick has all the responsibility while Carl is a kid the level of stress just isn't the same .

Daps
23713957-ec1.gif

20956060-c55.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DRBhvedNFM"][youtube]0DRBhvedNFM[/youtube][/quote][/ame]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glenn fell off, carl isn't a boss yet, they dumbed down tyrese to something pathetic but maggie is fine! :ohlawd:

Glenn wasn't this much of a badass in the comics especially not by the prison arc :aicmon: Carl is already a boss doubt they go the sociopath route since in the show he learned to appreciate life more with Sophia and dale dying early 😑
. Tyrese has barely been in the show so give him a chance .