Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Carné Asada;3216824 said:
Either you're a dumb ass or you're not watching.

-Put the bullet through sophia (his responability)
-Killed his best friend
-Killed 2 cacs in the bar
-Put a machete through a cholo
-countless deaths of his team
-lost his right hand man (no pun)
-have his wife die giving birth while his son ends her

C'mon breh, you can't be serious. No one in his crew had to deal with the torture Rick has gone through.

That ain't shyt tho in the context of the world they live in. Sophia was already a zombie and killing her was nothing like what they had to do when they killed Dale. And the rest of that shyt is either lightweight or shyt that pretty much everybody had to deal with.

The only major shyt was killing Shane, and having his wife die. And honestly Carl dealt with both of those things as well. But he took that shyt to the next level and killed his damn momma. You gotta be bout that life to do some shyt like that. Rick would have never been able to do something like that.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Carné Asada;3216824 said:
Either you're a dumb ass or you're not watching.
-Put the bullet through sophia (his responability)
-Killed his best friend
-Killed 2 cacs in the bar
-Put a machete through a cholo
-countless deaths of his team
-lost his right hand man (no pun)
-have his wife die giving birth while his son ends her
C'mon breh, you can't be serious. No one in his crew had to deal with the torture Rick has gone through.

:what: gotdamn I just...the low level of intelligence on display here, whatever :snoop:

That ain't shyt tho in the context of the world they live in. Sophia was already a zombie and killing her was nothing like what they had to do when they killed Dale. And the rest of that shyt is either lightweight or shyt that pretty much everybody had to deal with.

The only major shyt was killing Shane, and having his wife die. And honestly Carl dealt with both of those things as well. But he took that shyt to the next level and killed his damn momma. You gotta be bout that life to do some shyt like that. Rick would have never been able to do something like that.

Thank you....this dude Taco meat is a moron. He forgets that Sophia was Carl's friend. Only 9-yrs old and killing your own mother that you love more than anything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all that bullshyt Rick did and he just typed. If it were up to Rick there would be a zombie Lori walking around.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sophia was his resoponsability and he had to deal with it. Ending her while no one stepped up was the minor part, it was the fact that he was the cause of her death and he had to complete the circle. It would have been a much easier task for Shane considering he never gave a fukk in the first place.

And Carl didn't kill his momma. She was already dead. He had to put the bullet in her head to ensure she stayed dead. Not saying that was a walk in the park, but Carl hasn't had to deal with the majority of the shiit Rick has gone through. Carl for the most part, becomes a sociopath and doesn't have to deal with the hard decisions Rick has to go through. That's the entire basis on Rick's character (emphasizes moral standards), in the comics and in the show.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: gotdamn I just...the low level of intelligence on display here, whatever :snoop:

Thank you....this dude Taco meat is a moron. He forgets that Sophia was Carl's friend. Only 9-yrs old and killing your own mother that you love more than anything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all that bullshyt Rick did and he just typed.

:childplease:

Like I stated above, Carl never killed Lori. She was already dead. For the most part, he's barely scratching the surface.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Rick couldn't even kill Dale when he was dying but Carl put a bullet in his mom head while she was dying. Carl walking around like a boss taking care of the baby, naming the baby (smh another decision Rick couldn't make) and helping others survive while Rick is falling apart and going cuckoo. Rick ain't gone thru shyt that nobody else hasn't.

Breh your wrong . One Rick just woke up and bam zombies the world as he knew it was over . Rick went back for the guns and Merle like a g , he bodied Sophia , he formed the ricktatorship and got everyone whipped into a zombie killing delta force . Dealt with the prisoners :wtb: killed Shane, the bar bandits ... The guy was being looked at like the leader from jump without even asking for it . He did all this to protect his family and in the end result his wife still got killed :to: he's stressed now he has a baby , Carl and the rest of the team to protect despite knowing they will never be safe .
He still managed to raid Woodbury twice and have hard decisions to make like what to do about Darryl/ Merle and tyrese group .
It's hard as hell to be in charge of a bunch of people's lives like Rick is . He does need some time off but he'll be back

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carné Asada;3217382 said:
Sophia was his resoponsability and he had to deal with it. Ending her while no one stepped up was the minor part, it was the fact that he was the cause of her death and he had to complete the circle. It would have been a much easier task for Shane considering he never gave a fukk in the first place.

And Carl didn't kill his momma. She was already dead. He had to put the bullet in her head to ensure she stayed dead. Not saying that was a walk in the park, but Carl hasn't had to deal with the majority of the shiit Rick has gone through. Carl for the most part, becomes a sociopath and doesn't have to deal with the hard decisions Rick has to go through. That's the entire basis on Rick's character (emphasizes moral standards), in the comics and in the show.
They forget that it's easier for a kid to adapt to this world then an adult who had his whole world and belief system shattered . :snoop: your belief in god , the government , society , humanities place in the food chain all gone. All these People think they would do a better Job and walk around killing anyone they weren't sure of like animals :rudy: a bunch of sociopaths running around .

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Question do animal become zombies in the comic books? and do they carry the virus?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Question do animal become zombies in the comic books? and do they carry the virus?

Nah. No resident evil shyt going on. Animals aren't affected. I don't think anyone can survive that level of a zombie apocalypse, by the way.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One Rick just woke up and bam zombies the world as he knew it was over.
Everybody went through that. Infact Rick missed the worst part of it.

Rick went back for the guns and Merle like a g
And didn't the camp get raided and a gang of people die because of that?

he bodied Sophia
After watching the team off Dale while he was still alive, I'm positive anybody could have put a bullet in zombie Sophia if they had too.

he formed the ricktatorship and got everyone whipped into a zombie killing delta force .
Nah Shane did that. Rick didn't even want them around the guns. Shane trained them up into Jack Bauer clones. If it wasn't for that they probably would have all died on the farm.

You get where this is going. Bottom line Rick is weak and Shane was right from jump. Rick ain't built to lead in this type of world, he ain't about that life. Rick was a cop and probably saw violence and death on a regular basis, yet he deals with it worse than anybody in the entire show. shyt Hershel had his entire family pretty much killed in front of him, had the only home he ever known raided by zombies, and had his leg chopped off. But in the end he didn't go crazy like Rick, he just left and had a drink.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody went through that. Infact Rick missed the worst part of it.

And didn't the camp get raided and a gang of people die because of that?

After watching the team off Dale while he was still alive, I'm positive anybody could have put a bullet in zombie Sophia if they had too.

Nah Shane did that. Rick didn't even want them around the guns. Shane trained them up into Jack Bauer clones. If it wasn't for that they probably would have all died on the farm.

You get where this is going. Bottom line Rick is weak and Shane was right from jump. Rick ain't built to lead in this type of world, he ain't about that life. Rick was a cop and probably saw violence and death on a regular basis, yet he deals with it worse than anybody in the entire show. shyt Hershel had his entire family pretty much killed in front of him, had the only home he ever known raided by zombies, and had his leg chopped off. But in the end he didn't go crazy like Rick, he just left and had a drink.

if Shane was right, why is he dead and Rick still alive?

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Nah. No resident evil shyt going on. Animals aren't affected. I don't think anyone can survive that level of a zombie apocalypse, by the way.

Thanks...I wasn't sure if this was asked before.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Breh your wrong. No...I'm not

One Rick just woke up and bam zombies the world as he knew it was over. So did everybody else. Matter of fact it was worse for them cuz they had to watch it all happen and see hundreds of people getting killed

Rick went back for the guns and Merle like a g
whoop-te-do...Glenn was running around the city solo for lord knows how long

he bodied Sophia
She was already a zombie...that was Carl's friend he had to see as a zombie. He's a gotdamn kid.

he formed the ricktatorship and got everyone whipped into a zombie killing delta force. :what: Shane did it first....next

Dealt with the prisoners :wtb:
along with Daryl and Hershel

killed Shane
Only because Shane was gonna kill him...

the bar bandits
I give you that :obama:

... The guy was being looked at like the leader from jump without even asking for it. Any cop would have been looked to be the leader. C'mon son...just like Shane was pretty much leading before Rick.

All that shyt you just typed still doesn't amount to everything that Carl as a damn 9-year old has had to endure. His parents pretty much ignored him for two seasons, the only dude that gave a shyt about him and gave him attention he needed, Shane, is dead. All of his friends are dead. Took a bullet to the chest. Recovered and became a top marksman. Watches his mom get her stomach cut open, guts and baby spill out, die and then have to give her the true death. Now he's basically in charge of the prison. GTFOH

Carl = boss. And I'm not even gonna bring up the comics cuz it won't be fair or close at all in a Carl vs Rick debate.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
They forget that it's easier for a kid to adapt to this world then an adult who had his whole world and belief system shattered ..

:childplease:Yea its so much easier for a kid to adapt to a zombie apocalypse with their incredible survival skills.

I mean, look at all the kids catching bodies on the show :shaq2::aicmon:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
All that shyt you just typed still doesn't amount to everything that Carl as a damn 9-year old has had to endure. His parents pretty much ignored him for two seasons, Shane gave him attention he needed. All of his friends are dead. Took a bullet to the chest. Recovered and became a top marksman. Watches his mom get her stomach cut open, guts and baby spill out, die and then have to give her the true death. Now he's basically in charge of the prison. GTFOH

Carl = boss. And I'm not even gonna bring up the comics cuz it won't be fair or close at all in a Carl vs Rick debate.

shyt made me :heh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i watched last night's episode in about 17 minutes. everytime someone spoke, i basically fast forwarded it. tell me i missed something important, i bet you're lying.

embrace this as terrible! do it, it's much better that way.

:dead: