Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It took Lori's ghost to finally drive Rick over the edge, and send Tyrese and his crew scattering like roaches. :pachaha:

I know it was a tough decision for Darryl, but I too would have rolled out with my big bro, despite the trials and tribulations he went with Rick and the group. Blood is thicker than water. :salute:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yeah, little homie came from the scrappy heap strong. He's actually one of my favorite characters now despite the fact that I hated him and wanted him dead for the last two seasons. :snoop: This rarely happens for me on characters and I hope the writers keep him that way or make him better.

Rick flipping out while contemplating adding Tyrese in the group had me :stopitslime:

I thought he was going to give a speech on how they can stay if they want but he pissed off a Woodbury group that may come to destroy them. They can either stick around for that, help out or GTFO. But he just goes crazy again. Hopefully it's not dragged out like the Sophia arc and he's whipped in shape again. Maybe Tyrese makes him snap out of it which will Convince Rick to take in Tyrese and his group.

Yea I hated Carl earlier too but it wasn't his fault he had the worst parents in the world. Shane spent more time with Carl than Lori and Rick combined:pachaha: Carl took a bullet in the chest and came back bout that life :bustback:

I don't know if you read the comics but I hope they stay faithful to that and Tyrese makes Rick snap out of it the same way :scheme:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Rick going crazy is different from the Gov going wild, Rick is becoming paranoid while the Gov is his true self now, now if Andrea didn't notice that during the raid where Ricks crew is letting of shots and killing people, while the Gov is smiling walking threw the chaos killing random zombies calmly, this is what he wants war. Andrea over there trying to ration with him is dumb.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it's just me, but I didn't really like this ep...it was just Ok to me.

The 'Rick is in charge and crazy' angle is too much. Herschel should be taking more of a role in the direction of the group because he clearly knows that Rick isn't in the right frame of mind to make every decision for the group.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those aren't really spoilers...what is happening on the show right now pretty much happened in the comics. Rick going crazy, Tyrese, Michonne, the prison, Woodbury. At this point the only thing not on the show are the multiple sexual relationships that was going on.

Dale and Merryle too right?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
rick is fukked up mentally, he doesn't trust anyone who he wasn't already with

darly leaving, glen being disobedient, death of oscar, michonne taking off and lying and not telling them she knew andrea, his wife's death, him killin his best friend, having to raise a baby inside a funky prison, supplies potentially running out, an entire town looking for them and ready to murder them all and take over the place they call home

he's losing his mind as leader, making terrible decisions. He should of put merle on a short leash and had darlye be responsible for him. He should of had michonne straight up pledge her allegiance or at least stand and fight when she is healthy for the team, he should most DEFINATELY done as tyreese suggested and let them stay even if it ment them being locked up. Tyreese, merle, michonne, and darly alone probably could merk half of the town. Add Gangbang Glen, Maggie, killa carl, and rick and you murder that whole town.

Exactly... But it is TV, and that would be too easy... I bet things get hectic... A couple people die(Merle and Glenn)... and Daryll comes back to help Michonne and Tyrese save the day ...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I figured this would be kind of a slow episode just patching up what had taken place in the first part of the season.

I think I'm back to hating Rick again, I couldn't stand him the 1st 2 seasons, he kinda redeemed himself a little the first part of this season. But he has got to be the worst decision maker ever, I really don't see how that group puts that much trust in dude.

Its crazy seeing them not trust any of the black people when all the people who have double crossed and did them dirty were white (cept the lil black dude in the prison).

Hopefully, him showing that he is crazy will make the other in the group start questioning his decisions. I know there are some people out there you can't trust but I would be trying to make my group stronger knowing that the Gov. knows about the prison.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick went crazy two episodes ago when he found out Lori died and went to blow off some steam :laugh: Then talking to Lori on the telephone and now seeing ghosts. Glenn and Rick at each other throat....the group is in shambles. I predict Tyrese will be back to be the glue the group needs.

I don't know if anybody notice but after watching the marathon its easy to see Carl>>>>>>>>Rick. Carl has done some stupid shyt but when it comes to making the tough decisions he has no problem putting a bullet in somebody. Rick on the other hand hesitates and pussies out almost every time.

:stopitslime:

Rick has done a lot more than little Carl. I like Carl and how they turned his character around but Rick has gone through some fukked up shiit.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's just me, but I didn't really like this ep...it was just Ok to me.

The 'Rick is in charge and crazy' angle is too much. Herschel should be taking more of a role in the direction of the group because he clearly knows that Rick isn't in the right frame of mind to make every decision for the group.

I doubt anyone wants to become leader of the group considering it will eventually make you go crazy.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rick's going batshyt is just setting up Tyreese stepping and becoming a leader for the crew I think. Watch he'll do some old heroic shyt that makes the prison crew and Rick start accepting him.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Carné Asada;3215629 said:
:stopitslime:

Rick has done a lot more than little Carl. I like Carl and how they turned his character around but Rick has gone through some fukked up shiit.

:comeon: Rick couldn't even kill Dale when he was dying but Carl put a bullet in his mom head while she was dying. Carl walking around like a boss taking care of the baby, naming the baby (smh another decision Rick couldn't make) and helping others survive while Rick is falling apart and going cuckoo. Rick ain't gone thru shyt that nobody else hasn't.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Rick couldn't even kill Dale when he was dying but Carl put a bullet in his mom head while she was dying. Carl walking around like a boss taking care of the baby, naming the baby (smh another decision Rick couldn't make) and helping others survive while Rick is falling apart and going cuckoo. Rick ain't gone thru shyt that nobody else hasn't.

Either you're a dumb ass or you're not watching.

-Put the bullet through sophia (his responability)
-Killed his best friend
-Killed 2 cacs in the bar
-Put a machete through a cholo
-countless deaths of his team
-lost his right hand man (no pun)
-have his wife die giving birth while his son ends her

C'mon breh, you can't be serious. No one in his crew had to deal with the torture Rick has gone through.